• 4(current)
[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC
liquidskin76 Wrote:Really strange. All appears to be working fine at my end. Are you running Dharma/Dharma 10.1, or a nightly?

Doh! I was running the nightly by mistake, have both installed. It works properly in 10.1. Sorry for wasting your time.
hehe alot of new stuff on your todo list i presume :d
sialivi Wrote:Doh! I was running the nightly by mistake, have both installed. It works properly in 10.1. Sorry for wasting your time.

No problem! Wink
Hitcher Wrote:The Music > Tracks animation only works once but I had it working in the initial release.

No Stars, Runtimes, etc for Lists anymore -

Previously -

Also the Wall has lost it's focused border and changed from the original design -

Previously -

To me having star rating, runtime and such both in the list view and on the bottom of the page doesent make much sense.

I would rather prefer to keep the list view clean, looks much better without all the clutter on the list. Also when adding all that info to the right of the list it makes the space for titles much shorter. This means that allot of my movie and song titles will be cut on behalf of some useless eyecandy on the right.

At least decide if the info is going to be either in the list view or on the bottom page. Having them both places just doesent make any sense at all.
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
The-Boxhead Wrote:To me having star rating, runtime and such both in the list view and on the bottom of the page doesent make much sense.

I would rather prefer to keep the list view clean, looks much better without all the clutter on the list. Also when adding all that info to the right of the list it makes the space for titles much shorter. This means that allot of my movie and song titles will be cut on behalf of some useless eyecandy on the right.

At least decide if the info is going to be either in the list view or on the bottom page. Having them both places just doesent make any sense at all.

Yeah, i'll make it an option, so you can disable/enable them.

Cheers
Wow, excellent.
The Bug-Tester is on his way...^^
Cheers
ubuntuf4n
i hope the movie OSD comes quick ... i need it for subtitles :d
love the skin but without subtitle buttons my gf wont watch movies Sad
The-Boxhead Wrote:To me having star rating, runtime and such both in the list view and on the bottom of the page doesent make much sense.
I agree on this one.

Also please try to do something with those stars (invert?) and if u are going to keep that wall view design 2x9 vs previous 2x12 u should probably adjust the shadow underneath it. ^^
Btw liquidskin76....

Congrats on getting an alpha out there !! I almost forgot to say that Smile

If only people knew how much work skinning xmbc is.... Wink
It's a good thing getting it out public, it will kickstart your drive again !

Good Luck with the beta liquidskin76
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Japaja Wrote:I agree on this one.

Also please try to do something with those stars (invert?) and if u are going to keep that wall view design 2x9 vs previous 2x12 u should probably adjust the shadow underneath it. ^^

I'll swap the stars around. Nod I did some work on the stars very early on so must have swapped them round without realising! It wasn't intentional!!

Regarding the wall shadow, i'll adjust the width. I might actually reduce the size of the posters slighty and try and get 2x10.

Cheers Wink
liquidskin76 Wrote:Regarding the wall shadow, i'll adjust the width. I might actually reduce the size of the posters slighty and try and get 2x10.:

Might i also suggest a more blurred shadow and not as sharp edges ? Wink
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
Plot Scrolling
Please don't take this as a request as its not, however I do feel the plot scrolls far to fast as you don't get time to read the lines before its flashed past them. I suggest slowing it down if you can for the next release?

ATV2 Update
Working great, nice and fast... no issues with page loads or crashes at all and been using it since I download it tonight. Watched both a TV show and a movie without any issues too. Great work so far mate, keep it up!
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
Hello ,

congrats on the skin :-)

found some overlapping in system info
and the music nowplaying is bad readable

Paul
TV Shows
Bug? In the bottom right on the TV Shows selection screen the Director, Credits and Runtime all state Unavailable for every show. Not sure if this is because its a bug or because this info is never available for TV Shows. If its a bug then please can you look into it, if its actually because this info is not available then maybe remove those 3 areas for TV Shows going forward?
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
DazNoonan Wrote:TV Shows
Bug? In the bottom right on the TV Shows selection screen the Director, Credits and Runtime all state Unavailable for every show. Not sure if this is because its a bug or because this info is never available for TV Shows. If its a bug then please can you look into it, if its actually because this info is not available then maybe remove those 3 areas for TV Shows going forward?

Or you could switch skin to see if it's not something on your end before posting "bugs" Smile
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC7