Trailers from tmdb
HI guys,

thanks for that great work so far.

I'm using XBMC 10.1 on Win 7 Ultimate.
My Movies are stored on a NAS and the folder on NAS is connected to a drive (network drive)

example

n:\Cinema\
n:\Cinema\Avatar
n:\Cinema\This is it
n:\Cinema\Terminator

The scraper (TMDB) finds everything fine but only a few (of over 500) movies have a trailer.

Does anyone have an idea why?

thanx & regards
What about posting an example where themoviedb.org is listing a trailer, but the scraper doesn't pick it up?
I'm having the same issue, but I can't seem to find any movies in my collection that it works for. The trailer option is enabled within the "set content" settings.

An example -

http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/8247 <- Jumper. I tried refreshing this movie and have the log file which is located here http://tiny.cc/p5fju

I'm not that technically minded so I couldn't figure out any obvious errors while scanning through.
Well, 2nd line in the log. The 2nd half of it. That is the root cause of your issue...
olympia Wrote:Well, 2nd line in the log. The 2nd half of it. That is the root cause of your issue...

Built on Dec 23 2009 (SVN:26017, compiler 1500) ?

I just updated xbmc to the latest edition and still not working. And I guess I should actually elaborate a bit more now that I have the latest version on there. It will now load trailers from hdtrailers or whatever the default place is, but it keeps pausing and refreshing the stream. On another PC I had youtube trailers streaming fine, so I unchecked the "hdtrailers" option from within the settings so it would get the youtube videos. But its not finding them on this pc whereas they'd work fine on the other.
Bizarrely this is almost exactly the same issue I was having!

My movies were all scraped a month or so and virtually none of them have trailers? However, when I manually refresh them, the trailer appears?

No settings were changed anywhere, from when the original scrape occurred?

I ended up re doing mine with Emm-r and that sorted it, but I can confirm that this issue exists and also occurred for me too.

Xbmc 10.1
Default scraper set to download actor thumbs, imdb ratings and trailers...
Dear Patrick,

that's because scraping youtube links from tmdb is a recently added feature to the tmdb scraper. When you scraped your movies originally a month ago the scraper only scraped trailer links from hd-trailers.net. HD-trailers.net only have trailers for movies from ~2007 so no wonder why you didn't have trailers for movies prior to that.

Now, when you do a refresh manually, tmdb gets scraped with the new version so you get trailers.

I wonder how you sorted the trailers with EMM, because the trailer part is curently broken. Also, pay attention to the image resolution, because without installing rogue's scraper it only gets low res images (not sure if you noticed that).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trailers from tmdb0