Aeon NOX SDTV Mod
Thanks for your work on this! Much better for old eyes and old 32" tv.

My only concern is when in list mode, text doesn't scroll sometimes when the items name is longer than can be displayed.

Any ideas?
I am in the process of updating this mod to v1.6.1 from the official repo and I'm hoping this will solve the scrolling issue. Will post back when the update is complete.
--Dascmo

\\ OpenElec \ Frodo \ ASROCK 330HT \\ AEON NOX 4.0 \\

Free Online Storage: Copy

^^HIGHLY RECOMMENDED^^
dascmo Wrote:Download Link

Aeon Nox SDTV Mod (Based on SVN .963)
Aeon Nox SDTV Mod (Based on v1.2 of official)
Thanks for it! I really like it! But one question: What is the difference between those two versions?

Also the skin should have a correct aspect ratio on a 4:3 CRT TV, right? I am not entirely sure but I somehow have the feeling it is a bit buckeld for me. If I press pause in audio mode the pause icon should be a perfect circle, right?

The only thing I am missing is a GUI when doing a fast-forward or rewind in audio mode. Other skins show a little window telling you how fast you do rewind/forward.

Thanks again!
devkid Wrote:Thanks for it! I really like it! But one question: What is the difference between those two versions?

Also the skin should have a correct aspect ratio on a 4:3 CRT TV, right? I am not entirely sure but I somehow have the feeling it is a bit buckeld for me. If I press pause in audio mode the pause icon should be a perfect circle, right?

The only thing I am missing is a GUI when doing a fast-forward or rewind in audio mode. Other skins show a little window telling you how fast you do rewind/forward.

Thanks again!

1. The difference in the versions is minor, a few new views and some bug fixes.

2. Aspect ratio will be skewed a bit. Since I'm not a true skinner I'm not all that sure how to change it.

3. This I would request in the main Aeon Nox thread. I'm providing this mod primarily to make things easier on the eyes for those of us living in the dark ages with a 4:3 display. Features are not being added.

I should have a 1.7 release soon. I just had a baby and life has become rather hectic.
--Dascmo

^^HIGHLY RECOMMENDED^^
Thank you for making this skin, it looks excellent on a "dark ages" display! I look forward to the next release.
Oh, I was wondering, is this Eden-compatible?
Yes, it is
anandus Wrote:Oh, I was wondering, is this Eden-compatible?

Not officially. This mod is based on dharma and has not been tested with eden and some things may not work correctly. I will have a eden version when I get some time.
--Dascmo

^^HIGHLY RECOMMENDED^^
tried skin.aeon.nox.sdtv.zip on rapsbian rpi and it complained deps are not resolved ?

http://199.91.153.218/gcu1o0d17pwg/do2q5...x.sdtv.zip

This looks great but when I try to use xbmc to unzip it, it says dependencies not met. I have a 4/3 SDTV and there doesn't seem to be any skins out there that I can read across the room. If anybody knows of one that will work using the latest build please let me know.
I was wondering if there is going to be an update for Frodo
I am using this with Frodo but it has lots of limitations and bugs that creep in. I tried to tweek it a little because I haven't been able to find any other good options. It would be great to have an update since there are next to no options for people with SDTVs. Thanks.
Trying to use this on the OUYA XBMC but dependencies come up as unmet.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon NOX SDTV Mod2