Cruzan Confluence
Also, how do I use the weather+ features?

My add ons are pretty limited at the moment. I use the most basic of stuff. The TVGuide is what I've been waiting for. I can't wait to implement it and use it. Is there a FAQ or something I can consult for using it?
sufreak Wrote:Also, how do I use the weather+ features?

My add ons are pretty limited at the moment. I use the most basic of stuff. The TVGuide is what I've been waiting for. I can't wait to implement it and use it. Is there a FAQ or something I can consult for using it?

Tv Guide- Have "tv show next aired" addon installed. and if you have used the logo script downloader. you should be set. tv guide relies on banner, poster and logo images for each show. the home page will populated on start up if there is a show showing "today" and if you click on tv guide it will take you to the view. UP for selectign the days right left accordingly and selecting a day will bring you to that days view. ( alternatively) there is a sub menu on the home page of tv guide you can just select the day and go that respective day. should nt need more than this to get it to work. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=82065&page=20 is some more info for tv guide

Weather + requires you download the addon. then download the image pack via the addon. then telling the skin to use weather + Dharma and it should work. and i think you have to tell it where you stored those images. that easy.
OK..I made the script change. How do I get the logos to download from scratch? I've rerun the script, with no avail. I've deleted the cache here:
AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database\textures.db
and
AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.t v.show.next.aired
sufreak Wrote:OK..I made the script change. How do I get the logos to download from scratch? I've rerun the script, with no avail. I've deleted the cache here:
AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database\textures.db
and
AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.t v.show.next.aired

from scratch? well the script looks to see if there is poster, banner, logo, clearart and landscape in the show folder. if there is , it wont download for that show , if there isnt it will. if none is found on the website http://thetvdb.com it wont download obviously. does that answer your question?
cruzannavy Wrote:from scratch? well the script looks to see if there is poster, banner, logo, clearart and landscape in the show folder. if there is , it wont download for that show , if there isnt it will. if none is found on the website http://thetvdb.com it wont download obviously. does that answer your question?

That's what I thought would happen. But it scanned through and did not download the banner files.
Here's the line:
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.logo-downloader,mode=bulk,clearart=True,logo=True,showthumb=landscape.jpg,poster=poster.jpg,banner=banner.jpg)</onclick>
Did you ever get your banners logos clearart etc. fixed?
Nope...still not sure what to do to 'reset' everything. I've had to switch back to my old custom confluence in the meantime.
Unfortunately no one else has reported a problem so im assuming this means its an isolated issue. the only thing i can think of is to remove your tv show source. and remove teh item from library when prompted. clean the database. restart xbmc. add source. scrape files. runscript. and it should download all the approriate files. and then just for the hell of it, restart xbmc one more time after you have all teh files and it should work.

your textures.db is where xbmc looks to figure out where it should go to pull your chaced files from thumbnails. and if you really want to start from scratch. relabel textures.db and thumbnails folder as "something-backup) ( xbmc will recerate those two files/and folders) and that should tell xbmc it has no image chache folder and no database to tell it what image to look for.
So I tried loading up the skin again. I had a new folder for a new show loaded in, and when I ran the script, it said it was checking the database, then only went after that new folder.

So I guess my question is, where is that database that it is checking? Is it textures.db?
Has anybody tried this skin on aTV2?
Hopefully it does Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cruzan Confluence1