[Live] Stuttering Audio/Video issue via HDMI
Hey guys, I just spend the last 3 days trying to get XBMC working. Tried it via normal audio cables to my TV, and also HDMI. I finally have it setup where my TV is getting audio and video via HDMI, however it is stuttering and below 10FPS.

My multimedia files are on my NAS but when i turn my sound off (by selecting Analog or something) and i dont get sound, the video plays smoothly without sound. I also got it to output sound to my computer speakers just fine as well so i can cross out a network issue.

I was never able to get any sound out of my HDMI cables until i went into ALSA and muted everything, except for my HDMI audio hardware. I have tried different variations of asoundrc.conf and asound.conf as found on this forum and google, but none seem to do the trick for me. I currently dont have this files, with HDMI selected in all 3 options in settings. I think this is the furthest i can achieve as theres actually sound coming out, only issue is the stutering playback.

I have a debug log of the time i play a stuttering video here:-
http://pastebin.com/QFjT2aAj

I would appreciate it if someone could give me a hand. I question if this is a hardware issue as i am using 2GB of ram + On-board ATI Radeon HD 4250 (ASRock 880GMH-LE Motherboard).

Thanks heaps fellas.
Is there anyone that can shed some light on this? Any workaround suggestions, like installing windows etc.? What's the most easiest way to get this all working?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Live] Stuttering Audio/Video issue via HDMI0