Trailers
I know I am being rather thick but how do I watch the movie trailers on this? I have XBMC running on 3 Macs in the house and on my Macbook using the Neon skin it simply says "press down for trailer" which is perfect but on my Macmini which is the main one we use it does not have that option and I can't seem to find anyway of turning it on.

I have a horrible feeling that I am missing something simple and I have managed to work out most other parts of the simply awesome software.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
dups12345 Wrote:I know I am being rather thick but how do I watch the movie trailers on this? I have XBMC running on 3 Macs in the house and on my Macbook using the Neon skin it simply says "press down for trailer" which is perfect but on my Macmini which is the main one we use it does not have that option and I can't seem to find anyway of turning it on.

I have a horrible feeling that I am missing something simple and I have managed to work out most other parts of the simply awesome software.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

It all depends on the view you are using. Some are down or left, but on others you have to bring up the movie info and select the trailer from there.
-stoli-
Thanks for your quick response but sadly I had already had that idea. If I go into the movie information window it has options to change tumb,fanart, refresh etc but not play trailer and does not give me an an option to in any view.

Is it something that is standard with XBMC or do I need to install anything?
Make sure you have trailers enabled in the moviedb scraper settings.
-stoli-
humm done that too. I have tried both the moviedb and imdb movie scraper and enabled it. As its a rather old Mac I have set it to 480p but still no luck.
Same behavior when using Confluence?
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trailers0