Recently added TV Series Fan Art not displaying appropriately
When I add movies to XBMC, I see the script process these new movies and I see the notification on the main screen. When I select the movie, the associated fan art displays on the main screen.

However, when I do this for recently added TV Series, no fan art display on the main screen. Is this by design? Did I over look a setting?

This is a minor issue, but is confusing none the less.
Yeah this was the case under Dharma - I think it was the same for all skins - might be wrong though. Seems to work okay using the nightlies but I'd be wary of updating XBMC just yet. I think it was a problem with the old script - although it worked correctly using the Dharma on OSX.
Thanks Sharpe....

Should I post this in the main XBMC forum to see if anyone bites??

Sharpe Wrote:Yeah this was the case under Dharma - I think it was the same for all skins - might be wrong though. Seems to work okay using the nightlies but I'd be wary of updating XBMC just yet. I think it was a problem with the old script - although it worked correctly using the Dharma on OSX.
If it's the same with other skins then it's likely an issue with the recently added script. However as the recently added stuff is now a built in feature of XBMC using nighlties and doesn't need the script it's probably not worth the bother of fixing it. This is all assuming it's not something I've mucked up in the skin.
I guess I should have included in the first post that I am using 10.1. So are you saying that the script is broken?

I only use your skin so I can't comment if it is broken in any other skin. If you have a skin in mind that I can download and check to see if it is script vs skin issue I will give it a go.
Well it was for me on a windows machine using Dharma - It was fine using OSX on my mac mini (ie it showed the TV show Fanart). When XBMC stopped using the script in the new builds and used its own inbuilt functionality the TV show Fanart showed up fine whereas before it didn't. So yep I'd say it didn't work for windows builds.
Can anyone else using Windows, XBMC ver 10.1 duplicate the same issue that I am having? I have 4 systems and all of them have the same behavior.

I have search the bug trac and did not see any mention of this issue.
Is anyone else besides me having this issue? I will open a support ticket if others are having this issue. I just want to make sure it is not a bad installation on my part.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently added TV Series Fan Art not displaying appropriately0