Problem with Ember MM and Movie sets
Hello Team,

I'm using the Ember MM full version from the german YAML forum to organise my movies. All movies are scraped fine and XBMC is showing all infos.

Now I want to use the movie set tool from EMM to make some collections. In EMM evertyhing works fine, but XBMC doesn't show me sets.

I guess there is something wrong with the set tag in the nfo file. I looks like this:

<movie ...
<sets>
<set order="1">NewSet</set>
</sets>
</movie>

Shouldn't the tag be <set> instead of <sets>? How can I change this in EMM?

Any help is welcome!

thx gf_4
If the movies were already in your library and then you added them to a set in EMM you need to go to movie info "i" in xbmc and refresh each movie in the set

XBMC doesn't know the nfo has changed so its not added the set to the db, this applies to artwork as well if you change it you need to refresh the movie
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
thx for the advise, but the movies haven't been in the library before.

I first scraped them in EMM, made the sets and than added them new to the library ....

gf_4
ok I overlooked your example and yes that's wrong the correct tags are

Code:
    <movie>
    <title>The Matrix</title>
    <set>The Matrix Trilogy</set>
    <sorttitle>The Matrix 1</sorttitle>
    </movie>

EMM doesn't add the <sorttitle> just set are you using the revisited version as I'm still using the original and that works fine with sets

If your using revisited version your probably better asking in that thread
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
I'm using the original EMM, and it keeps adding the tag like this:

<sets>
<set order="1">NewSet</set>
</sets>

I gave the revisited version a try and that version adds only the tag <set> which is working in XBMC!!!!!

Is there something to adjust in the original EMM Version Huh I compared the settings from both version and didn't find any differences No
Sounds like your version is corrupt so why not just use the revisited version ?
Found the solution Laugh Even though I had the YAML Module deactivated, it was messing with the sets. I had to activate the YAML Module and uncheck all options (including YAML compatible sets) and now I have the right tags!!!!

Thx >>x<< for pointing me in the right direction.

gf_4

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with Ember MM and Movie sets0