G4TV and SpikeTV
These services are really good IMO. I looked for a SpikeTV addon but support seemed to die a while back for it. Couldnt find one for G4TV either. Ive added a few of g4tv's youtube channels to my youtube faves but it would be super if there were a dedicated addon (the content on g4tv is plentiful and sectioned).

Anyone know if theyre avail anywhere?
Spike is top-notch! E3 coverage soon, be a shame to miss it! Wink
PantsOnFire Wrote:Spike is top-notch! E3 coverage soon, be a shame to miss it! Wink

Spike is available on BlueCops Free Cable
I cant get any of the spike vids to work on bluecop...
apex82: you need a new librtmp. its a handshake issue with the old one.
PantsOnFire Wrote:These services are really good IMO. I looked for a SpikeTV addon but support seemed to die a while back for it. Couldnt find one for G4TV either. Ive added a few of g4tv's youtube channels to my youtube faves but it would be super if there were a dedicated addon (the content on g4tv is plentiful and sectioned).

Anyone know if theyre avail anywhere?

I have an old G4TV plugin that I'm updating. I'll try to release it by next week. It indexes the G4TV.com videos page.
A bit off topic:
Bluecop and Stacked, why not join forces to make an all in one incredible add on? Bluecop is well on his way with the free cable add-on, and I love the ones you do as well stacked. I think with your 2 powers combined, a lot more can be done in shorter amount of time. (or you might become Captain Planet!)
Just a thought (:
BlueCop Wrote:apex82: you need a new librtmp. its a handshake issue with the old one.

I tried searching my computer and can not find a librtmp. I downloaded the new version via searching forums but dont have a clue where to put it because there is no original librtmp. to replace. Please help. Thanks
apex82 Wrote:I tried searching my computer and can not find a librtmp. I downloaded the new version via searching forums but dont have a clue where to put it because there is no original librtmp. to replace. Please help. Thanks

If you are running 64 bit windows try here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\players\dvdplayer\librtmp.dll
32 bit:
C:\Program Files\XBMC\system\players\dvdplayer\librtmp.dll
k1m0s Wrote:If you are running 64 bit windows try here:
32 bit:

awesome thanks! dont know why it didnt show up with windows search
Will we be able to watch E3 on the G4tv add-on? I noticed the updated their site with some more E3 info

http://www.g4tv.com/e3-2011/
thx for the tip regarding US cable aggregator. However, I tried to use Spike that way and still got the 'script failed' error. I couldnt see a G4tv link either.
k1m0s Wrote:If you are running 64 bit windows try here:
32 bit:

do you know how to get it to work in xbmc-live ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
G4TV and SpikeTV0