Changing Music Background
Hello Guys,

I'm trying to do the fairly simple task of changing the Music background from the default image to one that I like from a different skin. I went into the directory where all the background images are stored for the Night skin and I replaced the default image with the new one. It worked for the home screen but as you can see from the screen below the old stadium image still shows up once go "inside" Music.

Any ideas what could be going on?

Home Screen:

Inside Music:
change the one for music in:
C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.night\media\backgrounds
On Mac:
To change the one that is within music menu
user/library/application support/xbmc/addons/skin.night/media/background

Remember when your in the skin folder, you need to go into the media folder then the background folder to change the music internal view!

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
Thanks pseudo!! That fixed it!

I knew it was something simple. =)
One last question. When you drill down into Artist -> Album -> Songs the background is that gray/blue bubble screen. Is there anyway to make that also be the fanart for that particular artist?
pseudo7 Wrote:On Mac:
To change the one that is within music menu
user/library/application support/xbmc/addons/skin.night/media/background

Remember when your in the skin folder, you need to go into the media folder then the background folder to change the music internal view!
In my own \media folder there is not any background folder in but only textures.XBT.
Am i missing something? Thanks
What about xbmc live? I can't seem to find the folder. Thanks
Quote:One last question. When you drill down into Artist -> Album -> Songs the background is that gray/blue bubble screen. Is there anyway to make that also be the fanart for that particular artist?

Not sure, you could probably edit a XML file but I'm not the person to recommend what to edit!

Quote:In my own \media folder there is not any background folder in but only textures.XBT.
Am i missing something? Thanks
Depends where you get the skin from. You can download the skin from a git-hub repository - the images aren't compressed in that one.

Quote:What about xbmc live? I can't seem to find the folder. Thanks
My guess is once you've found the addon folder (similar place to linux) then /skin.night/media/background

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing Music Background0