Playing a playlist in Party Mode thru skinning
Hi guys.. I am a complete noob to XBMC skinning.. but was messing with one skin to suit my needs. I came across an obstacle. I was hoping anyone can help me out with that.

I am adding an item to home which plays a specific smart playlist. and currently I have coded like this :
Code:
<item id="11">
        <label>shuffle all</label>
        <onclick>xbmc.PlayMedia(special://profile/playlists/music/Random.xsp) </onclick>
        <onclick>ActivateWindow(musicplaylist)</onclick>
        <visible>Library.HasContent(Music)</visible>
</item>

But this just simply plays the playlist. I was looking to play this playlist in party mode. I saw that if we get a context menu on any playlist we have an option to play it in party mode. So i guess this is a doable thing..

Thanks a lot in advance..
i might be missing the point, but all 'party mode' does is randomize the songs right?

since you can already sort your smart-playlist by random order, what else are you looking for? :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thats a long story.. I was modding reFocus and the artist fanart is not working the way it is coded now. So i thought of playing it in Partymode.. anyways just figured it out..
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.PlayerControl(Partymode(special://profile/playlists/music/Random.xsp))</onclick>

This should do the trick..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playing a playlist in Party Mode thru skinning0