Flexget Config File Creator (Program)
hi danceresort.

would it be possible to support 1080p trailers? i tried renaming the xml links but it doesnt work.

thank you.
I dont think so, Apple do not supply a 1080 RSS feed so you cannot parse anything with flex get. I have another RSS feed, so ill have a look in to that this afternoon.
As suspected, I cannot get flexget to get 1080 trailers due to Apple :/

I have just finished V1.6 which brings Transmission support.
Is there any chance that you will make this opensource anytime soon? Could be very beneficial for the programs development... this is definitely a gem you have here! I've been trying to configure flexget on and off for 2 years myself... beyond the basics it can really get confusing. Thanks!
Being the 1st application I have ever made (im the Dave in the About) with help from Ash I would rather leave it closed so I can understand what needs to be changed, done and the direction of the program for the time being.

Obviously if there are any things you would like to see added, or features that should be included please let me know and Ill program then in, but from what I can see how most of the options are actually covered which can be with a generic program.

If the time comes which either I cannot code the additions or do the upkeep of the program Ill put my code out there (and after I clean it up and comment it correctly Wink)

And thanks for the positive comments Smile
danceresort Wrote:As suspected, I cannot get flexget to get 1080 trailers due to Apple :/

I have just finished V1.6 which brings Transmission support.

appreciate it and thanks. i think it is impossible but im just asking: is it possible to record downloaded files so than when downloaded files get deleted, it wont be downloaded again. some trailers on apple site are junk movies and i would like to delete them but dont want it to be redownloaded again.

thanks.
Hmm, they shouldnt be re downloaded due to the way Flexget works, it stores the URL of the file/trailer in its database, and wont download stuff it has already seen. It doesn't actually look at the file system. (unless you tell it too)

Is it doing this now or is it just a feature you would like?
Any idea why the Apple trailer plugin sometimes downloads the same trailer twice? It looks like it is seeing two copies of the movie on the RSS feed and then downloading the trailer twice in a row. It isn't too much of an issue because flexget is smart enough to only copy one of the trailer's to the folder I want, but I'd rather I not waste the bandwidth downloading it twice.
I was thinking about this while i was driving to work today, I would guess its due to some films have 2 trailers, but the renaming breaks that by renaming them to the same name file...
Ill have a think about how to fix this today.
if you don't plan to make the source public, can you build for linux / osx?
As its built in Visual Studio, as a windows Form, I don't think it can be done. Please correct me if im wrong with some ways to do it Smile
this project is dead?
I wish I knew this app existed before I created my FlexGet config file.
I sat down this morning an decided to code a generic framework for fetching downloads from multiple sources based upon information from various databases and with the ability to handle multiple clients\protocols\technologies.
If figured I would make it in python and have it nearly completely plugin driven in order to have is easily extensible (if this rapidly changing word of downloads).

Then I found FlexGet and I went "Oh", someones done it already.

It is now getting towards midnight and my head is aching from the flu I have and I thought to myself.

Would be nice to have some rapid builder for these yaml files in FlexGet, not that I can't work them out but I really just don't feel like it tonight.

Then I found FlexGet CFC, I love the internet. So many smart people who have had the same smart ideas before me and done the hard work.

I am trialing different config scripts based on different ideas I am having and I am finding than generating a fast config file in FGCFC and then hand editing to better suit my requirements is saving me a huge amount of time and brain power (of which I am currently in short supply).

Triple Thumbs Up
where can I find flexget cfc? the website seems to be dead! Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Flexget Config File Creator (Program)0