subtitles ?
When I go into the OSD by clicking the M button on my keyboard i have a subtitle button on the far left - however i can never access it - i "jumps over" that button -

When i change the skin back to Confluence and go to the OSD - the subtitle option is there and I am able to access it.

Oh yea and ... AND when I am in the Aeon skin on my iphone application when I click the subtitle button - I can toggle back and forth between on and off AND if i hit the T button on the keyboard that accesses the same toggle option for subtitles as the iphone button for subtitles.

My question is:

Is the subtitle button in the Aeon skin in the OSD the same as the T button on the keyboard?

If yes why wont that allow me to access it and if not what is it used for and when?
No it's not the same.

That button on OSD is for a subtitle add-on which u need to configure first to access.

The add-on is called "XBMC subtitles" and is used to automatically find and download subtitles. Once u get it u also need to go in Aeon skin setting and configure it.
many thanks ...
Hello,

First of all, I'd like to thank the OP and the helpful response as I'd come across this exact same problem!

I was just wondering if it is possible to disable or remove this subtitle button from the OSD menu as I never use the addon and its confusing for people who try to click it thinking it turns the subtitles on and off (maybe edit an .xml somewhere? I dont know which though!)

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
subtitles ?0