My HTCP with pics (Thanks to Escro)
Finally the parts arrived today for my HTPC so I started up the assembly line trying to remember how to put it all together (just like riding a bike... you never forget after 12 yrs... lol) I know it was an overkill with the CPU & GPU but I'm going to be getting a 3D projector in the future to replace my old HD projector I also wanted to cover myself for anything that comes along in the future, Anyways all went well with the install I used Win 7 64 Ultimate OS as the prefered OS as I'm more comfortable with Windows, The only thing I cant seem to get working is the boot to XBMC using the SilentLaunch trick but I'm working on it...

I will upload more images when I fit it in my Cinema Wall Unit

Thanks goes out to Escro for all your help/tips
Love the setup man. Do you have a projector screen built in too?
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Yep I've got a motorized one that comes down in front of plasma... when I've got my HTPC in the unit I will make a video
Hotness! Very nice looking setup!
Man, don't you just love that case?!

nice HTPC indeed Smile
Just add an xbmc shortcut to the startup directory and save yourself some hassle

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My HTCP with pics (Thanks to Escro)0