I have a big problem with Ipad FW 4.3.3
Before i have a problem i use xbmc with iPad1 fw 4.2.1 .It's work fine very good to play MKV movie 720p very smooth to play.But since i upgrade FW 4.3.3 and jailbreak and install xbmc .Now it play MKV files 720p but very bad not smooth just like before.I'm feel bad too much to update to FW 4.3.3 and have this problem and can not play some files that before it's very normal.HELP me pls!

PS. I'm live in thailand / Bangkok sorry for wrong structure grammar english.

Pls Help Me..
It dös Not work with 4.3.x! Go back to 4.2.x or use nightly Version of xbmc! But I have an iPad 1 As well and I don't Know how to install the nightly Version. I have the Same Problem As you do Sad
wahh What? IT was so sad! Sad

because I can not downgrade FW from 4.3.3 to 4.2.1 now because it must keep SHSH Blobs number from iOS 4.2.1, 4.3, 4.3.1 before update to FW 4.3.3 and i don,t know that T-T.

Oh so sad i think i will turn iPad from the other who don,t care to use xbmc but i want this app to much because i have a lot of HD movies and can not convert by another convert programe to complete playback to iPad.. T-T so sorry but Thank you for your answer that make me know the true^^.
To both, if you can install normal XBMC you should be able to manage the Nightly version. There is now very simple guidance in the first post of this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=97246

Please read the first post carefully, and remember that it is not an official version.
Image Don't even think about my mother!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I have a big problem with Ipad FW 4.3.30