DB changes in nightlies
Hey Stoli,

I tried using the latest nightly (june 1st) and I noticed that all the places where the show name was supposed to appear, the studio was appearing (talking about tv shows here, I didnt check movies)

I know this is not an issue specific to the skin, because the trakt.tv plugin is having the same problem (submitting the studio instead of the show name) but I would like to know if you could let us know when the skin will be adapted to use the latest nightlies

the DB version has changed (I discovered it when I went back to an older nightly and my log said that the DB version was newer and couldn't be used) thankfully I have daily back ups of my mysql db.

I couldn't find a trac ticket about the DB change, but I suck a searching for trac tickets Smile
Hardware: Revo 3610 + SSD - Harmony 700 Remote
Software: XBMCBuntu Gotham - Sickbeard - SabNZBd+

This doesn't sound like a skin issue/nightly issue. It sounds like a bug in the nightly build...they (most likely) would not change the value a label returns.
-stoli-
this issue is still occurring with the latest nightly (June 6th)

am I the only one?

It is happening to me also. I rolled back to the last nightly before the change.
I just updated Sunday and forgot to check for this - I'll look tonight.
-stoli-
I just tried a build from the 5th and today and am not seeing an issue - maybe I'm missing something... Can you post a screen shot?

Edit: I also see where when I updated on the 5th a new database was created. I'm going to guess there was a database change that wasn't 'updated' in MySQL as I use the default databases and not MySQL.
-stoli-
There was issue with database update 51 -> 52 on MySQL (week or so ago), where XBMC added new fields to some tables and didn't recreate affected views in video database (on SQLite it works fine because it creates views on the fly, but regular databases like MySQL must drop/create them). But problems what i had was more severe (like nothing in library, a lot of errors in log etc), so maybe it was already corrected or it's different issue. Anyway you can try to drop all 4 views in video database and recreate them again (from source codes).
I had the same problem, it was the view movieview that missed on column c23, manually recreate the view and you should be fine
thanks for the info, I didn't know how to recreate the views so i edited them to add the c23 column and it works now

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DB changes in nightlies0