[Requested Feature] Customizable "Shortcuts" Within Views
Someone requested this and I think it was needed. You can now choose which shortcut button (if any) you want universally. It would take WAY to long to allow different ones for every view, so its universal. But hey, at least you can pick and remove it altogether if you want to.

Screenshots:

-

-

-The "Custom" Shortcut will get the following prompt allowing you to do lots of things.

-

- Clicking "Search" will bring up this window.

To learn more, click here.
Awesome. Thanks so much!

Anychance you can make it so we can toggle the viewoptions shortcut on/off as well? Once I set the view I want in each category I would love it if I could hide it. Maybe you could put that option in the skin option menu?
HeHe! Thanks igotdvds.

Far far better. This is why I love this skin.
Ask and if plausible, you deliver! Smile
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
BrooksyX Wrote:Awesome. Thanks so much!

Anychance you can make it so we can toggle the viewoptions shortcut on/off as well? Once I set the view I want in each category I would love it if I could hide it. Maybe you could put that option in the skin option menu?

Kiosk Mode! Wink
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
DejaVu Wrote:Kiosk Mode! Wink

Perfect! Thanks so much. Officially love this skin!
so when is this new feature going live on the GIT?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Requested Feature] Customizable "Shortcuts" Within Views0