.: Xbmc Web Control :. skin based on Confluence theme
Go to : system/get_infoplay.php

and replace the string with this

PHP Code:
$path_info_play="http://$host_name:$host_port/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=GetCurrentlyPlaying()?nocache='%20+%20new%20Date().getTime();"

if you show the music or film i have your album / film ecc.. ??
It's called get_playinfo Smile But that line already exists in that file...
version of your xbmc ?
you have enable the control web from xbmc network's setting ??
Wow, this looks quite fantastic! How did you accomplish such amazing graphics and transitions in a web page??
Maraschino - github - website
With javascrpit , jquery , and css .. And for the core php ! I have write flash next time ago , but with the new device ( ipad first ) this code don't work and for this i have start my study on javascript .. And this is a result .. Sorry for my bad english .. Is a game for me !
Interesting, is flash a big part of the project?

By the way, just wanted to report a couple of errors that are showing up in my main page
Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: username in /Users/guga/Sites/xbmc10-b1/system/show_meteo.php on line 12

Notice: Undefined variable: password in /Users/guga/Sites/xbmc10-b1/system/show_meteo.php on line 12

Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /Users/guga/Sites/xbmc10-b1/system/show_meteo.php on line 34

Notice: Undefined offset: 4 in /Users/guga/Sites/xbmc10-b1/system/show_meteo.php on line 35

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Unknown modifier 'N' in /Users/guga/Sites/xbmc10-b1/system/show_meteo.php on line 52

Notice: Undefined variable: temperatura_img in /Users/guga/Sites/xbmc10-b1/index.php on line 463

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to localhost:8080/:80 (Connection refused) in /Users/guga/Sites/xbmc10-b1/system/get_playinfo.php on line 7

Notice: Undefined variable: NumRow in /Users/guga/Sites/xbmc10-b1/system/get_playinfo.php on line 28

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /Users/guga/Sites/xbmc10-b1/system/get_playinfo.php on line 107

Notice: Undefined offset: -6 in /Users/guga/Sites/xbmc10-b1/system/get_playinfo.php on line 124

Notice: Undefined offset: -5 in /Users/guga/Sites/xbmc10-b1/system/get_playinfo.php on line 126

Notice: Undefined offset: -4 in /Users/guga/Sites/xbmc10-b1/system/get_playinfo.php on line 127

Notice: Undefined offset: -3 in /Users/guga/Sites/xbmc10-b1/system/get_playinfo.php on line 128

Notice: Undefined variable: style in /Users/guga/Sites/xbmc10-b1/system/get_playinfo.php on line 198

Notice: Undefined variable: style in /Users/guga/Sites/xbmc10-b1/system/get_playinfo.php on line 210

I do run my php server with error reporting ON and set to report ALL (errors, warnings, notices ...).

Also, is there any way to contribute? Git repo or something?
you have the support at php5 installed ??

apt-get install update
apt-get install apache2 php5 libapache2-mod-php5
apt-get install php5-gd
I believe so. I'm running it on a Mac btw with XAMPP: php version 5.3.1.

I think those errors are mostly error handling in the files nothing really major. Probably just need to check if the variables exist and are non-empty. As I said before, I'm happy to help with some of the coding. Why don't you put it up on github?
turn on xbmc and setting the host , tested on xampp in this moment ; when you star have the problem but when you start xbmc work fine !!
XBMC is on, but not on localhost tho. I've already set the appropriate settings in the settings page and can browse through my Movies and TV Shows with no problem but I still get these errors in the background. They are always there, no matter what view I am in. Just in case you missed it tho, I did say I run XAMPP with error reporting to all since when I develop something I would like it to be 100% right. If you want to see what I'm talking about, open /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/etc/php.ini and search for error_reporting, then set it to error_reporting = E_ALL and restart XAMPP. The next time you go to the page you will most likely see these warnings too.
Please download the new file 1.3 with the the new folder and bug fix

for me in xampp work but don't i have the start background

i have show in this moment your project http://mediafrontpage.net/

Quote:Also, is there any way to contribute? Git repo or something?

i want use this but i don't now where start for use them ...
empty_skull Wrote:Please download the new file 1.3 with the the new folder and bug fix

for me in xampp work but don't i have the start background

i have show in this moment your project http://mediafrontpage.net/

i want use this but i don't now where start for use them ...

Ok, I still see some warning albeit less. If I do turn warning reporting off then it displays perfectly once I have my localhost machine turned on. One question tho, how come you have the bottom corner display to connect to localhost but not to the one set in the settings page? Wouldn't it make more sense to use the one from the settings page always?

Regarding github, I don't use the command line but a program called smartGit, it's free and easy to use. If you need some help with it feel free to ask and I'll try to help.

Also, if you want, I could send you a Brazilian Portuguese translation for the page and help out with the english one...
Quote:Wouldn't it make more sense to use the one from the settings page always?

why ? for have a normal web skin ?

if you use xbmc , you like it ; and if you have necessity of control him from web like this skin too !

else , you use the default skin of xbmc , or no ?

Quote:Also, if you want, I could send you a Brazilian Portuguese translation for the page and help out with the english one...

if you want , yes !! thanks !!
empty_skull Wrote:why ? for have a normal web skin ?

if you use xbmc , you like it ; and if you have necessity of control him from web like this skin too !

else , you use the default skin of xbmc , or no ?

No, that's not what I meant. What I meant is: you have the settings page in your project, ye? And in the settings, you have "host connection", where you can choose the IP, port, username and password for XBMC, ye?

What I'm saying is, the user can choose the IP, Port, etc... but that information is not being used in the front page "mini player". The address there is always "locahost:8080" and not the same address as in the "host connection" page. You understand?

empty_skull Wrote:if you want , yes !! thanks !!

Here you go http://www.mediafire.com/?g9umwyekk453trq
https://github.com/NicolaCoppola/Xbmc-Web-Skin

Fix bug and Add your translator supports : Portuguese

thanks !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
.: Xbmc Web Control :. skin based on Confluence theme0