@ MARGRO: Latest Build 02-06-2011 Broken.
So what is the issue because that window should have nothing pvr specific in it
Jezz_X Wrote:So what is the issue because that window should have nothing pvr specific in it
I don't know exactly why the framerate drops from 60 fps to <10 fps (in my case) when we start a radio or TV stream with the current Confluence skin. The only thing I saw after checking all recent changes is that the addition of the
Code:
"pvr.IsPlayingRadio | pvr.IsPlayingTV"
in DialogSeekBar.xml seems to trigger the framerate drop when a radio or TV stream is active.
Furthermore, I'm seeing these lines repeating in my log file:
Code:
WARNING: CRenderManager::FlipPage - timeout waiting for flip to complete"

Seems that there is something wrong with the implementation of these pvr.IsPlayingYYY checks in XBMC itself...

As a workaround (not meant as a fix) I've removed these pvr.IsPlayingYYY checks. Without these checks in DialogSeekBar.xml, the framerate stays >24 fps and the TV image is watchable.
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
well a bit of a lol I just removed it because I thought it was old code that I removed ages ago and turns out dushmaniac only just added it back in not long ago
I'll have to see why that blocks the threads that long.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
hi guys,

Margro, just tested your latest master and things are working much better Smile

Another thing i noticed that's probably also a confluence related issue is that when using the live tv function, if i push "c" to bring up channel list whilst in full screen... i get massive frame drops and lag... but bringing up most of the other OSD's however do not effect video playback.

I also get the same frame drops occurring if i bring up the codec details while in full screen video mode.

I'm sure you guys will have the same issue.

Jezz_x might need to fix this too Smile

*EDIT*

Also noticed that if i enable DXVA and select a deinterlace option, then select Set as default for all movies, then close XBMC.... when i launch xbmc again, dxva is 'broken'
if i go to the video playback options DXVA is enabled, but when i play back a video file it's disabled, and there is no way to get it back on again.

Also, the EPG is broken upon relaunch of XBMC... if i close xbmc and relaunch it i get "no information available" and have to whipe the EPG to get the info back.
loggio Wrote:Also, the EPG is broken upon relaunch of XBMC... if i close xbmc and relaunch it i get "no information available" and have to whipe the EPG to get the info back.
Confirmed (at least for MediaPortal as backed). Will check that one.
Can't test the DXVA issue. I'm running Windows XP again. Windows 7 asks too much resources. Need to upgrade my PC first.
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
Hi,

I just grabbed the latest build you have (eden).
I am just curious if anyone else gets some weird scan lines at the top of the screen and at the bottom?
I think it is one single line that is fuzzy, sometimes at the top sometimes at the top and bottom of the screen and only in certain videos but never happened in dharma builds.
This is in videos.. not TV... but I am hoping others might have noticed this as you are using the same build.. where would i report this?
going back to dharma builds, the problem goes away...

The TV stuff works great, thanks so much for the builds.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
@ MARGRO: Latest Build 02-06-2011 Broken.0