Problem after update
First would like to say that Transparency is a brilliant skin and XBMC a seriously good programme. I have been using Transparency for around 6 months and love it and all my guests are blown away seeing it in action on a large screen TV.

Yesterday I tried to update to v7 (from v5) because I wanted to be able to use the TV theme function, which wasn’t working in 5 and I understood has been fixed in the latest version.

Being a real newbie on this (I'm not even sure what an svn is in this context) I downloaded v7 from the link given in the new version announcement on here and then did nothing with it. However, somehow T5 updated itself to T7, but since then the Movie button is non responsive. All the movies are listed in the video store. I have switched to several skins (none of which are a patch on this) and the equivalent button works in them. Anyone have any thoughts on how to correct this. I uninstalled Transparency from within another skin and re-installed it via the add-ons section, but nothing has changed and its still saying its v7.

Thanks.
disable this option:
Settings > Skin Settings > Scripts > Integrate Cinema Experience in home movie menu buttons

it should be disabled by default btw.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ronie - Thanks for that, I must have hit the button while playing around with the skin. Now all i need to do is get the TVTunes add-on to work - it's showing as installed and enabled but isnt doing anything.
you need to run it first from video addons,
so it'll download all the tunes.

and make sure it's enabled it skin settings > scripts
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem after update0