Play doesn't play folders containing video anymore
Hey folks,

I just did a fresh compile and install from current git pvr-testing2 on my box, since I wanted to try and get vdr + xbmc running.
All went fine, got xbmc now running again, no vdr install yet.
Problem is now, when I hit play button on my MCE remote on a folder containing video, xbmc enters the folder, instead of playing the video. it feels as it selects it, not playing it.
I can play the folder contents directly when I select the folder, enter the context menu, and do play there.
Is there any change in keymap or something that I am missing? My user folder is from Dharma 10.1 and now I am on pvr-testing2 git, revision: PRE-11.0 Git:20110403-add3bf0

thx,

boba
Not sure how you set up the rest of your system but this would be easy to check on yourself. On my system I xinit xbmc from a ~.bash_profile. I have fluxbox installed so that if I need to I can bounce to a different tty and start x and say play with blueman or something. Well if yours is set up with a window manager like mine is open a terminal and type:

Code:
xev

Now press enter on a keyboard attached to the computer and notice the keysym reference in xev wndow. Now try the same thing again with your remote and watch the xev window. If the results between the two are different then keymapping could have changed or a different lirc.conf got associated to your mce remote. Either or.
A F'n Roku, cant wait to build a ryzen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play doesn't play folders containing video anymore0