[REQUEST] mystreams.tv
I know there are a handful of plugins for other sports streaming websites and I am greatful for those who put in the work to get those working, but I've recently been itnroducted to http://mystreams.tv/go/ and can't help but want to be able to watch them via XBMC.

If this isn't possible that's okay, just figured I'd ask. If it is, well, thanks in advance!
I'd like to +1 this request Smile
me too
I suggest just installing these add-ons for all your sporting needs: SportsDevil, Veetle, Freedocast, seeon.tv.

You should find whatever you are looking for just with those. SportsDevil aggregates content from tonnes of sites.
yeah all these are cool and all but I heard that mystreams video quality is far superior
I agree!

I have LOF, FFS and Mystreams.tv

I would say the quality of the Mystreams.tv is MUCH better than FFS or LOF! Very stable and it has a lot of US channels which are not available on FFS or LOF, so this would be a great addon!
This looks like a very good site. Would also be interested in this addon. Maybe a dev can contact the site admins and get them to provide direct access to their content etc..

Are any of the channels HD quality? I still have not found any addons or sites that provide HD quality for sports yet.

I do use sportsdevil and its a great addon but most of the time the quality is SD and does not look good. I tried FFS which provided better quality but didnt have all the channels that I wanted to watch. This site seems to have alot more content.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:This looks like a very good site. Would also be interested in this addon. Maybe a dev can contact the site admins and get them to provide direct access to their content etc..

Are any of the channels HD quality? I still have not found any addons or sites that provide HD quality for sports yet.

I do use sportsdevil and its a great addon but most of the time the quality is SD and does not look good. I tried FFS which provided better quality but didnt have all the channels that I wanted to watch. This site seems to have alot more content.

It's also has GOOD quality streams. Here is a screen shot.

Like I said I have FFS and LOF and Mystreams is by far the best in terms of the quality and stability. It also has more US channels.

I just joined yesterday but I have chatted a bit with some people on the IRC channel and they said that they are upgrading from flash to streaming to VLC player, so I guess it would be best if development started after the new system is in place.

PS I think registration closes Dec 31st so sign up before it's too late. It is a bit pricey compared to LOF or FFS. It's $27 for 3 months or $52 for 6, but from what I have seen so far it is defiantly worth it.
I think i'll give it a try.
If there is an xbmc4xbox user interested in this, please pm me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] mystreams.tv0