• 23(current)
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded
Wonderful! I've been waiting for this update.
sadly I didn't wait long enough, I modified your Home.xml to make movies and HD-movies go to different playlists (I needed four and I wanted one to have movies submenu)
Now its all back to normal but I saved my changes elsewhere to recreate it.

Thing though, The recently... for your playlists doesn't seem to work.
Playlist 1 shows three blank places on its latest and playlist two doesn't even show it at all.
Oh by the way.

how can I make your smart playlist with recently added show the movies submenu?
(I'll hide "Movies" so it doesn't have to be seen on both)
Quote:
Originally Posted by catmantx
Sorry, one more thing...can you add infos too in the showcase?

mad-max[/quote] Can you elaborate? I don't know what info you mean?

What I ment is if you can do in Showcase to have the "Information" appear like you have in "Fanart"

Tahnks for quick reply and fix!!!
Thizizmyname Wrote:Thing though, The recently... for your playlists doesn't seem to work.
Playlist 1 shows three blank places on its latest and playlist two doesn't even show it at all.

You installed "latestandrandomitems"-script?
---> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=122448

Thizizmyname Wrote:how can I make your smart playlist with recently added show the movies submenu?

What are you trying with submenu? You can create another playlists that filters only your movies...name it "custom1" and your good to go...

catmantx Wrote:What I ment is if you can do in Showcase to have the "Information" appear like you have in "Fanart"

You might try NEON-Showcase...

mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
mad-max Wrote:You installed "latestandrandomitems"-script?
---> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=122448

First I didn't. I forgot to check your script-folder, it wasnt there but I found the thread. I installed it, exited XBMC and relaunched it. But still the recently was blank.

Quote:What are you trying with submenu? You can create another playlists that filters only your movies...name it "custom1" and your good to go...

Well yes, I have done that to some other. but I want to be able to have the genre, set, actor etc. submenus on a button for a smart playlist with randomandlast-script.
I know it wont work for the actual playlist, I just want to have access to them.

So what I want is this as one homebutton:
[recently based on "movie"-playlist]

[Button directing me to "movie"-playlist]
{submenu with mad-max's original movie submenu}
Thizizmyname Wrote:First I didn't. I forgot to check your script-folder, it wasnt there but I found the thread. I installed it, exited XBMC and relaunched it. But still the recently was blank.

log-file?

Thizizmyname Wrote:I know it wont work for the actual playlist, I just want to have access to them.

So what I want is this as one homebutton:
[recently based on "movie"-playlist]

[Button directing me to "movie"-playlist]
{submenu with mad-max's original movie submenu}

Create a custom smartplaylist named "custom1" and link it to the movie content you want to have...
Then you should have a button for movies with recently added that can be used from home...
Then change grouplist visibility from
Code:
<control type="grouplist" id="9016">
   <include>HomeSubMenuCommonValues</include>
   <onleft>9016</onleft>
   <onright>9016</onright>
   <visible>Container(9000).HasFocus(10)</visible>
   <include>HomeSubMenuMovies</include> <!-- Buttons for the grouplist -->
   <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="0" condition="!ControlGroup(9001).HasFocus + Skin.HasSetting(noslide)">conditional</animation>
   <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" delay="300" time="200" condition="ControlGroup(9001).HasFocus + Skin.HasSetting(noslide)">conditional</animation>
   <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="0" condition="ControlGroup(9001).HasFocus + Skin.HasSetting(noslide)">WindowClose</animation>
</control>

to

Code:
<control type="grouplist" id="9016">
   <include>HomeSubMenuCommonValues</include>
   <onleft>9016</onleft>
   <onright>9016</onright>
   <visible>Container(9000).HasFocus(15)</visible>
   <include>HomeSubMenuMovies</include> <!-- Buttons for the grouplist -->
   <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="0" condition="!ControlGroup(9001).HasFocus + Skin.HasSetting(noslide)">conditional</animation>
   <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" delay="300" time="200" condition="ControlGroup(9001).HasFocus + Skin.HasSetting(noslide)">conditional</animation>
   <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="0" condition="ControlGroup(9001).HasFocus + Skin.HasSetting(noslide)">WindowClose</animation>
</control>

Then you should have sub for your new home menu utton for smartplaylist...
Thank you very much about the submenu. It was as easy as I expected to change the location, I just didn't find it.

mad-max Wrote:log-file?

http://pastebin.com/nZcMZ5bT

The error show up here:
Code:
14:06:24 T:3600   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Files.GetDirectory", "params": {"directory": "special://masterprofile/playlists/video/custom1.xsp", "media": "video", "properties": ["year", "runtime", "file", "playcount", "rating", "plot", "fanart", "thumbnail", "resume", "trailer"]}, "id": 1}
14:06:24 T:3600   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Calling files.getdirectory
14:06:24 T:3600 WARNING: CUtil::GetMatchingSource... no matching source found for [special://masterprofile/playlists/video/custom1.xsp]
14:06:24 T:3600 WARNING: Previous line repeats 4 times.
14:06:24 T:3600   ERROR: Error loading Smart playlist special://masterprofile/playlists/video/custom1.xsp (failed to read file)
14:06:24 T:3600   ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
14:06:24 T:3600   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting special://masterprofile/playlists/video/custom1.xsp
14:06:24 T:3600  NOTICE: [RandomAndLastItems] ## PLAYLIST special://masterprofile/playlists/video/custom1.xsp COULD NOT BE LOADED ##
14:06:24 T:3600  NOTICE: ('[RandomAndLastItems] JSON RESULT ', {u'jsonrpc': u'2.0', u'id': 1, u'error': {u'message': u'Invalid params.', u'code': -32602}})
14:06:24 T:3600    INFO: Scriptresult: Success
14:06:24 T:3600    INFO: Python script stopped

EDIT: Now looking at the code, my playlist isn't "custom1.xsp" its "AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\playlists\video\film.xsp"
Changing the playlists filename to custom1 made it work, but that shouldn't be necessary.
Thizizmyname Wrote:EDIT: Now looking at the code, my playlist isn't "custom1.xsp" its "AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\playlists\video\film.xsp"
Changing the playlists filename to custom1 made it work, but that shouldn't be necessary.
Right now, it's neccesary for the <onload> command in Home.xml
I don't know how to clean this thing up...I know, it's not so elegant...
Do you have another solution for this?

cheers,
mad-max
I decided not to go through this entire thread, because I just returned to these boards after a two year hiatus. I know I should be reading up on what I missed, but it's so muuuuch.....!

Anyway, please don't yell at me for asking this: I was wondering if I could easily hide the 'DB-editor' and 'Cinema' buttons in the movie info window. Which xml to edit? Or could it be done from the GUI?

Thanks in advance, this is a great mod. Using it mainly for the kiosk mode, but it has much more neat stuff to offer!

EDIT: Nevermind, found it already in DialogVideoInfo.xml.

Other question though: I display my radio streams in Music>Files view, and that doesn't seem to be included/affected by the kiosk mode. Can I implement that through editing xmls?? TIA
@weirdH:
The buttons are in DialogVideoInfo.xml...
Best way is to search for the Addon-IDs...
Then delete the two controls...
If you need more assistance just ask...

Sent from my HTC
Hello mad-max

I think i've found a problem in your skin wiith RandomFanArt script ( in music visualisation ).

Picture displayed are stretched to full screen ( they dont keep their aspect ratio)
I tried with another skin to find if it was a problem of the script or the skin.
And it seems that is in your skin ... (sorry)
(tried in Aeon Nox)

Thank You
Hey mardup,

long time no speak man...welcome back...
IIRC I made the image 1280x720 to fit fullscreen...might change this, but I had a lot of pictures with terrible quality in there, so I set size to that large...

You might change this in MusicVisualization.xml

Code:
        <control type="image">
            <description>visualisation background</description>
                <posx>0</posx>
                <posy>0</posy>
                <width>1280</width>
                <height>720</height>
           <!-- <colordiffuse>eeeeeeee</colordiffuse> -->
                <visible>!Visualisation.Enabled + Skin.HasSetting(fanartinhome) + !Skin.HasSetting(CDWallNoVisualisation)</visible>
                <texture fallback="Fanart_Fallback_Music_Small.jpg">$INFO[MusicPlayer.Property(Fanart_Image)]</texture>
        </control>

Should be sufficient to delete the size tags...

mad-max
mad-max Wrote:@weirdH:
The buttons are in DialogVideoInfo.xml...
Best way is to search for the Addon-IDs...
Then delete the two controls...
If you need more assistance just ask...

Sent from my HTC

Yeah, I found it, thanks! Any way I can enable kiosk mode in music files view as well?? That would be the frosting on the cherry on the icing on the top of this delicious cake!

I remember putting a kiosk mode in Rapier 2.0 a couple of years ago, but I really didn't have any idea what I was doing, and I partially followed two separate tutorials for other skins. It somehow worked though. Only, I don't feel like going through that arduous process again.. Wink

TIA again
Kiosk mode is also available in music section...
Just checked the old commit to be sure:

https://github.com/mad-max/skin.moddedco...e3e9f35c72

Sent from HTC
Okay, but is that in Files view as well? Because I have some radio streams listed in Files view (not Library), and pressing left still slides out the sorting pane. Even with kiosk mode enabled.

Or could I have messed something up myself by going into some xmls? I only edited DialogVideoInfo for the extra buttons and ViewMovieRightList (or such, forgot actual name) to add the word 'minutes' after the runtime label.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded4