• 25(current)
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded
Hey folks,

sorry for being absent the last days...
Had some real life to handle Big Grin

Will try to catchup with your comments and suggestions...

IIINeOIIINL Wrote:What I mean is the option too see clearart on the OSD, instead a thumb, when watching a TV-SHow.
So if I understand you correctly, you mean instead the icon of the appropriate episode?
Maybe a screenshot can help Wink

thatguy7669 Wrote:Also, with all the neat addoms out there in xbmc-land, would it be possible to have seperate shortcuts for every section (movies, tv shows, documentaries, live tv,...)?
That way there could be fewer switches between empty and full sreens Smile.
This should be possible and is a good suggestion...will look into this...but no ETA...as it might be quite large amount of code to rerwrite...

thatguy7669 Wrote:Since recently added movies/tv shows are already in the submenus, is it possible to add a random option for the widgets?
Personally I don't like the random items...it should be not problem for your to mod this into the skin...
All you need to do is:
Change the RecentlyAdded arguments in IncludesRecentlyAdded.xml and make an <onload> command in home.xml to run the script...

thatguy7669 Wrote:And finally, the tv guide isn't working for me. the scren stays blank and the log shows the following:
Code:
07:00:22 T:140148628490176 WARNING: file doesnt have <fontset> with name 'Large', defaulting to first fontset
07:00:23 T:140148628490176 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: Zoom
07:00:23 T:140148628490176 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: VisibleFadeEffectTV
Yeah, I know...TVGuide needs to be rewritten...
As it's not working for German channels support for this will be dropped...

apañero Wrote:1- The arrow that opens the menu at the left is not hidden. How to hide it?
What arrow? Screenshot?

apañero Wrote:2- I would like to have a wider film list at the right. How to make it wider? I know that the background image is in ViewsVideoRightList.xml, but where can I modify (make wider) the content (the space for films list)?
You need to enlarge the group control from the list itself...
Code:
<control type="list" id="725">

BTW: will probably look into your problems with the latestandrandom script this evening...
Thanks for your patience Wink

haiiyaa Wrote:1. When I am listening to music and if I press pause, the picture i get is that of the last movie/TV show that I watched instead of the thumbnail related to the song 'now playing', and also there is no information for the song that has been paused. I just see 'Now Playing' without any song info.
Known issue...but thanks for reminding...will try to fix this for the next udpate

haiiyaa Wrote:2. When forwarding a song or a movie, by default confluence would show the 2x 4x 8x etc... indicating how fast you were forwarding. Is it possible to get this back in this skin as well?
Thought about this, too.
But not like in default confluence...Had an idea about a large label, just like in PAUSE...no ETA for this...

tntaylor17 Wrote:This causes the "Play Disc" item to show on the home screen.

Is there any way I can disable this, since it will never be of use?
Search in Home.xml for

Code:
<item id="6">
   <label>341</label>
   <onclick>XBMC.PlayDVD()</onclick>
   <icon>special://skin/backgrounds/playdisc.jpg</icon>
   <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_PlayDisc_Folder)]</thumb>
   <visible>System.HasMediaDVD</visible>
</item>

and delete it...

Thanks for all your support/feedback/suggestions/comments etc...

cheers,
mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
mad-max Wrote:Hey folks,

What arrow? Screenshot?

This is the arrow/menu that I want to hide. Using only your RightList view file, it doesn't hide. I need to touch something else...

Also, in this Right List view, I suggest you to put the studio logo at the right of the movie info, because now, if there is no studio logo (very common), the movie info (Year, Genre,...) appears in the middle of nothing, not aligned (because the space is reserved to the logo and there is no logo).
Check the texture control with "hasSub.png" in MyVideoNav.xml and delete it...
Then your arrow is gone...

I won't change the position of studio logo, as all my movies have a logo...and I like it...
Hello,

Thanks for this so nice Confluence mod skin Smile

In / Advanced Mod settings /, we can check "Weather-fanart based on weather condition"
and
In / Weather / Confluence View / option , we can set the fanart path

3 Questions :

-> Where can-I download these weather fanart different images ?
-> On Openelec device, where is-it logical to copy these fanart ?
-> I installed Google weather : is it OK for these variable fanart ?

I suppose these weather fanart images, are different following the weather condition, and replace the default unique image ? (areal view of buildings + stormy sky)

Thanks Smile
Jean-Max

OpenELEC on 2 ZBOX
KODI on 4 Windows PC
mad-max Wrote:All you need to do is:
Change the RecentlyAdded arguments in IncludesRecentlyAdded.xml and make an <onload> command in home.xml to run the script...
I've changed all the last/latest comments to random and am running the example call given in script.randomitems without any change in behaviour. Do I need to set any certain conditions in <onload>(already tried Skin.HasSetting(IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded))? Even when i changed the Doku method to random no change occurred there. Sad
mad-max Wrote:Yeah, I know...TVGuide needs to be rewritten...
As it's not working for German channels support for this will be dropped...
Just an idea: have the tv guide window call a user set xmltv.xml file instead of next aired script(Condition being the name in the TV.db has to match the xmltv name). That way it's not confound to us-listings. Since i have absolutely no idea how much code that would be, i'll just put on my saftey helmet and be quiet now.LaughLaugh
@jean max:
See here:
http://www.xbmchub.com/oldforums/viewtop...f=38&t=600

@thatguy:
We might discuss this on xbmcnerds IRC if you are interested...
Might be easier to handle it in German ;-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIINeOIIINL
What I mean is the option too see clearart on the OSD, instead a thumb, when watching a TV-SHow.

Originally Posted by MadMax
So if I understand you correctly, you mean instead the icon of the appropriate episode?
Maybe a screenshot can help

Here's a screenshot of the OSD of AEON NOX.
For some reason when I go into the tv shows after being in movies it shows the movies and doesnt automatically switch to my tv shows? And have to manually search through files list. Am I missing something here
I am using new RC2 would that maybe be causing the library problem?
mad-max Wrote:@jean max:
See here:
http://www.xbmchub.com/oldforums/viewtop...f=38&t=600
Thanks Smile

On XBMC Windows RC2, it works perfectly by copying the weather_1080p folder in:
"C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\
which is seen by XBMC as "Home Folder" in the list called by "Set fanart path" for downloaded weather pack.

Perfect Smile
Jean-Max

OpenELEC on 2 ZBOX
KODI on 4 Windows PC
Got it to work just reinstalled my library. ONe question is there a way to enable blu ray-dvd cases in right wall view?
(Weather-fanart based on weather condition)

Hello,

Even if I am always in 1080p video display on my hdmi HD projector, choosing /weather_720p/ instead of /weather_1080p/, works

QUESTIONS:

-> Is-it any benefit to choose 720 instead of 1080, to preserve CPU and/or memory charge on the ZBOX ?

-> On Conflence-MOD skin, have you evaluated the CPU/memory charge added when we use the <Weather-fanart based on weather condition> process ?
-> If YES, Is-it significant ?

Thanks for your info Smile
Jean-Max

OpenELEC on 2 ZBOX
KODI on 4 Windows PC
apañero Wrote:if there is no studio logo (very common), the movie info (Year, Genre,...) appears in the middle of nothing, not aligned (because the space is reserved to the logo and there is no logo).

For people with the same gripe as the quote above, I edited ViewsVideoRightList.xml. Genre is also scrolling now.

EDIT: Added a small studio logo in the lower right corner of the info

With logo, looks kinda neat down there:

Without logo, you wouldn't even notice anything missing:

Updated code for the entire file here:
http://pastebin.com/GL9X5HUL

File is usually found in folder "User\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.moddedconfluence\720p" (I'm on Windows 7, by the way)
I am having a strange issue and don't know if it is just my installation or not. On my home screen i have the menu in the center. This gives me access to the short cuts for the add-ons right there. For Videos submenu I have trailer addict and youtube among other add-ons configured. but the problem is, that if I go to either of these addon directly from the home page, then I don't see the highlight bar, and i am not able to select any item. But if go to Vidoes > Addons > Youtube and then I am able to navigate through the different options just fine.

I hope my explanation wasn't very confusing.

Anybody else seen this behaviour? This is not happening in all the addons. But it is consistently happening with trailer addict. I didn't notice this issue with the original confluence.

Thanks,
haiiyaa Wrote:I am having a strange issue and don't know if it is just my installation or not. On my home screen i have the menu in the center. This gives me access to the short cuts for the add-ons right there. For Videos submenu I have trailer addict and youtube among other add-ons configured. but the problem is, that if I go to either of these addon directly from the home page, then I don't see the highlight bar, and i am not able to select any item. But if go to Vidoes > Addons > Youtube and then I am able to navigate through the different options just fine.

I hope my explanation wasn't very confusing.

Anybody else seen this behaviour? This is not happening in all the addons. But it is consistently happening with trailer addict. I didn't notice this issue with the original confluence.

Thanks,

Yes, occasionally I have the same issue. With different add ons. By now I'm used to it.
Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way on the home screen for movies and videos menus, that once a recently added movie has been watched it is removed from the list shown on the home screen. So, in a way the home screen shows recently added movies that have not been watched. And so if all the movies have been watched, then there are no movie icons shown on the home page.

Maybe, the same principal can be applied for the TV shows.

Also, can i completely remove the recently added option for music?

Thanks
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded4