• 29(current)
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded
Hey man,

can you show me the exact file you copied from my GIT?
Did I link it here? Damn...can't remember Big Grin

mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Hi max it was on this thread.

(2012-03-14, 14:53)mad-max Wrote: Ok guys, here we go with some open questions...

(2012-03-12, 16:19)proiettile Wrote: I can not visualize the rating stars in ATV2. It show the rating0 correctly, but when i try to add stars to the rating they don't show.

Any ideas?
Spoke with a friend with an ATV...selecting stars on ATV is not possible currently...this is no limitation from the skin but from XBMC...
If you set rating via another machine you can see the stars...

(2012-03-12, 16:57)rugbymad Wrote: Hi,
How do i add more to the recently added tv/movies.

There is some open PR in git from me, that has 4 widgets each...sorry did forget that...
Simply exchange the file:
https://github.com/mad-max/xbmc/blob/b8a...yAdded.xml

(2012-03-12, 20:06)lancewindew Wrote: On the current version of Confluence when you move to the far left or the far right of the horizontal menu you dont see the next menu item.
In Confluence-MOD there is no difference when you get to the end of the horizontal menu.

Confluence: TV*MOVIES*SETTINGS
ConfluenceMOD: SETTINGS*TV*MOVIES*SETTINGS*TV*MOVIES

Is there a way to restore the old way? so that there is a difference at the far left and far right of the menu?

Open Home.xml and search for
Code:
<control type="wraplist" id="9000">
and change it to
Code:
<control type="fixedlist" id="9000">

(2012-03-12, 20:06)lancewindew Wrote: Is there a way to turn off the spinning CD image when listening to music?

Easiest way is to open skinfolder/media/CDart and delete default.png...
NOTE: Only working if you have no other CDArt with your media files

(2012-03-13, 10:46)joselbcn33 Wrote: The problem is that even if you are at the main directory or the icon to turn back to the previous directory it displays the word "plot" is there anyway to hide the word "plot" or translate it to spanish "Argumento"?

Check Viewtype_Lowlist.xml and search for
Code:
$LOCALIZE[40027]
and change it to "Argumento"...or do me a favor and translate the skin strings into Spanish Big Grin

(2012-03-13, 21:09)dibsta Wrote: Found problem the mod is not putting the correct path to favorite (Mod path ActivateWindow(10025,"X:\Coles Media\") but should be (ActivateWindow(10025,"X:\\Coles Media\\") backslash is missing

This seems to be serious issue...I think this will have to wait until the wedding done...

cheers guys,
max

Acer revo 3700 with Win 7 Ultimate 32 bit
Hmm...the code looks fine...
Seems to be a problem on your end?!?

Silly question, but you replaced it and also restarted XBMC?
Yeah, I know, silly...

Maybe post a log when entering the home screen...

max
I'll try again and see what it does, I'm sure i'm jinxed when it comes to software!
Max,

Ive just bought myself a 3d tv.. well impressed, can 3d dvd boxes be implimented in one of your future release's. like blue dvd case is blue ray, red could be for 3D? or just 3d written on the list view? like the hd flag you have.

cheers

steph
Hey Steph,

well, as I do not own a 3D TV I'm unable to test this environment...
Somebody might donate a 3D-TV so that I can code it Big Grin

Just joking...
Yeah...sounds reasonable...will take a look later...
Wedding Part I is on monday...so let's see when I will find time Laugh

cheers
max.

There is no rush!!!!!!! get your wedding and honeymoon out the way!! You gotta keep the wifey sweet!!

Hope it all goes well!

steph
Max

i managed to get the recently added file to work.... not sure what i had done b4.
Max,

Hey I did the same thing as rugbymad and downloaded the IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml link you posted above. That works for me!. Quite well actually. I prefer from the home page to have one called Movies and a separate one called TV Shows and I like how each page will show the latest 4 titles.

Thanks!
Hi,

Finally got the addon installed after over two hours of fumbling through it.

Few things:

First, a bug report for you already:

The fan art info theme has non english wording at the rating. Consider fixing.

Now, the queston:

Does this skin support more than 2 custom playlists on the home screen?? I need about 8, but the option only seems to support 2 unless I'm missing something?

If so, how do I do it?? I have the different xsp files all done, but can only link 2 at a time... need more.

Also: Potential bug report?

There is no sub menu under these options for "Custom Home Buttons", the text "custom home buttons" is in blue, implying its a title, but it can't be clicked on, and as you can see theres no options underneath that show more options.... so I can't change anything here.

Please let me know how to use more than 2 playlists so i can finally migrate over from DHARMA v10.1 to EDEN v11

Thanks
Having loads of custom smart playlists is draining processes so therefore you're limited to two.
If you go into your skin folder and edit Home.xml you can manually add more.

If you search for example:
<description>HD Movies</description>
There you have the different items on your home.
If you copy for example HD movies and give it a unique id-nr you can change it to another playlist.
Change <label> to what you want you home-button to say.
<Icon> is the background picture
<onclick> is the crucial part. Copy HD movies string. but change the "special" in the way it says on the two custom playlist can can choose.

If something is weird about this post it's probably cause I'm on a phone on a train. ^.^

Thizizmyname is right so far...as the skin is especially for low powered systems, there are only two...
Regarding your bug reports:
First of all, thanks for reporting!
Bug one has been fixed a few weeks ago in my local GIT...
Bug two seems to be a leftover from porting the settings dialog to its own window...will be fixed after the wedding...that will be in 14 hours, at least the first part of the wedding Big Grin
Hi max

First off great skin, best ive tried by far.

one quick question, i have edited my keyboard.xml so that when im watching a film, when i press down on my remote it cycles through the audio tracks ( AudioNextLanguage ), this works but about half a second after the notification ( the one that names the audio track )pops up on the bottom right of the screen the OSD comes up and covers the pop up so i cant read it, is there a way to disable this?
Thanks

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 
Hello Max,

Very impressive this skin. I've installed XBMC v11 last weekend and I'm still testing some skins. Just one note and one request (if I may) about this skin:

- The mouse behavior over the options upon the main screen (Movies, Videos,...) seems very weak. I have almost to place the mouse near the vertical edge of the screen in order to see the options bar start to slide. Many time it's not enough to pass the mouse over one option to highlight it and be able to select it;

- Would it be possible to have a movie view like the Fanart view but with the movie flags ?
In other other words, something like the Showcase view, without the "floor", a smaller title font with the displayed movies tied more closely and also with bigger dimensions (like in the NEON Showcase view) for a proper look when seating a few meters away from the TV.

Regards,

Rui
(2012-04-02, 20:18)matt77303 Wrote: one quick question, i have edited my keyboard.xml so that when im watching a film, when i press down on my remote it cycles through the audio tracks ( AudioNextLanguage ), this works but about half a second after the notification ( the one that names the audio track )pops up on the bottom right of the screen the OSD comes up and covers the pop up so i cant read it, is there a way to disable this?
Thanks
I'm not sure if this behaviour comes from the skin or your remote...
I have a "AudioNextLanguage" on my Remote to, and by pressing it, only the small dialog appears...
Might it be possible that the remote also sends an "activate osd" or something like this?

(2012-04-04, 01:03)RuiF Wrote: - The mouse behavior over the options upon the main screen (Movies, Videos,...) seems very weak. I have almost to place the mouse near the vertical edge of the screen in order to see the options bar start to slide. Many time it's not enough to pass the mouse over one option to highlight it and be able to select it;
You should have the same behaviour in the default Confluence, right?
This part has never been changed from the default one...

(2012-04-04, 01:03)RuiF Wrote: - Would it be possible to have a movie view like the Fanart view but with the movie flags ?
In other other words, something like the Showcase view, without the "floor", a smaller title font with the displayed movies tied more closely and also with bigger dimensions (like in the NEON Showcase view) for a proper look when seating a few meters away from the TV.

Let's see if I can find time to tweak the showcase view a bit for you...no promises Big Grin

• 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded4