• 32(current)
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded
You can simply exchange the xml for login screen with the one from default confluence and your done...check the 720p folder for the file...can't remember the exact name and no xbmc around...
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Thumbs Up 
@Mad-mad
Excellent, that worked a treat (LoginScreen.xml D'oh! )

Thanks

Noc.
I have this setup to show only the Movies option on the home screen. This is fine however it now lists the movies option over and over and over in the home menu. Its like the other menu options, which I disabled, are still there and are populated with "Movies".
This is due to the type of list...
A wraplist, in this case control 9000 needs to be changed to a fixedlist in order to have only one button for movies in there...
See line 959 in Home.xml:
Code:
<!-------- Database Statistic End ----------------->            
            <control type="wraplist" id="9000">
                <posx>-110</posx>
and change to
Code:
<!-------- Database Statistic End ----------------->            
            <control type="fixedlist" id="9000">
                <posx>-110</posx>
Then you're done...

mad-max
Let me first say great mod on this skin mad-max! Every new little feature I see in your mod makes me wonder why the other skins don't have these features.

Now I was pointed to this thread/mod by another XBMC forum member who replied to a thread I started with a question on how to create custom home buttons in Eden. Up until now I was using Dharma and used the "homemod" Mod at http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...t=mod+home and this worked perfectly.

My goal is to create a Home Menu Buttons that opens a specific folder on my network NAS that holds media content (ie.New Movies, Home Movies) and not let these items get blended into the main Video Library.

Is this something that this Mod can do? Because as of yet I haven't been able to find out how.
Thanks for any help.
You might create a source for the specific folder you want to open. Then mark it as a favorite and pin it to the home screen...
Should be alright then...

mm
mad-max how do i include some of your views in my heavily modded confluence skin ? I thought a simple entry into the includes.xml as well as the viewtype itself would be sufficient but i'm not getting anywhere fast. Any clues ?
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
(2012-04-27, 14:34)danz0l Wrote: Any clues ?
You also edited the MyVideoNav.xml?
Thanks for the reply mad-max.
I have already added it as a source and it can be seen and works fine if I go through "Videos>Files>..." I then Favorited the source file but how do I now pin that to the home screen as a Main Menu Button?
Thanks
Ok found how to pin to the home screen menu... You can only Pin to favorites to the home screen menu rightHuh

Anyways now that its pinned when i select it from the home screen it comes up blankHuh??
If I go through Video>Files..... It show the movies i have in that folder no problem....
Why is it not coming upHuh
thanks
(2012-04-27, 15:28)mad-max Wrote:
(2012-04-27, 14:34)danz0l Wrote: Any clues ?
You also edited the MyVideoNav.xml?

Yes. What i did was add (for showcase view)

Quote: <include file="Viewtype_Showcase.xml" />
in includes.xml

Also made sure that

and then in MyVideoNav.xml

Quote:<include>Viewtype_Showcase</include>

Making sure Viewtype_Showcase.xml was in the 720p directory (also tried edding out the visible conditions as my skin doesnt have the viewtype toggle options yours has)

Am i missing something ? Would really appreciate some pointers.

-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
Have you checked view ID's and that the ID is included at the top of MyVideoNav ?
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2012-04-28, 10:16)Mudislander Wrote: Have you checked view ID's and that the ID is included at the top of MyVideoNav ?

Yep...that's missing...
You need to enter the view id in the list of possible views...
Right at the top of myvideonav
Ah that was it Smile Thanks Mudislander. Just got to work out some conditionals now to stop showing the items, pages, durations dialogs on certain viewtypes.
-= My Media Centre =-
(2012-04-28, 05:40)twinvipers Wrote: Ok found how to pin to the home screen menu... You can only Pin to favorites to the home screen menu rightHuh

Anyways now that its pinned when i select it from the home screen it comes up blankHuh??
If I go through Video>Files..... It show the movies i have in that folder no problem....
Why is it not coming upHuh
thanks

Any idea here.....
Thanks
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded4