• 4(current)
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded
Neerav Wrote:Is there anyway to make it "transparent" as it was before?

thanks for a nice skin!

you mean to delete the big paue text?
if so, just check a few posts above there is written where you can find the control

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
mad-max Wrote:you mean to delete the big paue text?
if so, just check a few posts above there is written where you can find the control

mm

Yeah i saw that. But i tought it was transparent before. Well maybe i was wrong sorry. Naah i want the big pause there its awsome.
But hard to see the subtitle stuff. So i made the pause smaller..
Is there anyway to get it like 70% transparent would be awsome Smile
Or bellow the subtitle plugin layer if u get what i mean Smile

Anyway looking forward to new realeses of this great skin keep up the good job!!
Neerav Wrote:Is there anyway to get it like 70% transparent would be awsome Smile

As it is currently label I think there is no way making it transparent...if someone makes a graphic out of it, I can make it transparent...problem is that then is there no support for multiple languages...

Neerav Wrote:Anyway looking forward to new realeses of this great skin keep up the good job!!

Thanks man...glad you enjoy it...

mm
Ok folks, here we go with the next release...
After a long journey, at least for me, I think the next release is grown up enough to be called 1.0 Major Release :-)

new stuff:
-new viewtype for Movies/Season--->Lowlist
-new viewtype for Artists--->Wallstream
-new viewtype for episodes--->Episodes
-support for TVGuide
-support for CinemaExperience
-bugfixes
-and some other stuff

All screenshots, old and new, can be found in the screenshot-thread over at xbmcnerds.com:
http://www.xbmcnerds.com/index.php?page=...eadID=5015

Please report bugs in the forum!

Thanks to everyone involved!!!

cheers,
mad-max
Hey Max,
Nice additions! Keep it up ... Nice work!
butchabay Wrote:Hey Max,
Nice additions! Keep it up ... Nice work!

Hey best skinner from switzerland...

thanks for the complements...same to you...as I see, CEV is growing ad growing...
Will take a look at the newer features in SVN...maybe some good ideas for my mod Laugh

cheers
Neerav Wrote:Is there anyway to make it "transparent" as it was before?
Have to come back to this...now I could see what you mean...was a typo...fixed for the next release...
Shouldn't take too long, because it will be only a bugfix release...just a few days, hopefully
mad-max Wrote:Hey best skinner from switzerland...

thanks for the complements...same to you...as I see, CEV is growing ad growing...
Will take a look at the newer features in SVN...maybe some good ideas for my mod Laugh

cheers

Modder, not a skinner, modder and hacker Smile but i'm learning! After Eden will be released i'm going to cleanup the whole skin again, as there are really nice additions to simplify the code and make it faster and shorter.
Yeah feel free to use everything you need.
butchabay Wrote:Modder, not a skinner, modder and hacker Smile but i'm learning! After Eden will be released i'm going to cleanup the whole skin again, as there are really nice additions to simplify the code and make it faster and shorter.
Yeah feel free to use everything you need.

Yes, I saw some nice additions...like Skin Variables and Conditional Labels...nice stuff...saves a lot of coding...

mm
hey can u plz add the ability to add custom menu items from favorites ?? like say i have a folder called Basketball in my favorites and i want it to show up on the home screen..
Punkid Wrote:hey can u plz add the ability to add custom menu items from favorites ?? like say i have a folder called Basketball in my favorites and i want it to show up on the home screen..

will take a look at it...if it goes fine, will be added for 1.1

cheers,
mm
Thanks for creating this skin. I like the new confluence skin but it was lacking the features you have provided, well done.

As the champion skinner that you are I'm sure you'll keep up the good work.

One Question though do you know how I can put custom genre icons into confluence for music and movie genre.

Cheers

David
Thanks for the kind words...really appreciate it...
Custom-Genre-Icons for music are not yet supported...
Custom Genre-Icons can be downloaded here:
http://code.google.com/p/repository-xbmc...ce-MOD.zip

and put them in /media/moviegenres
Mad Max,

Question , i have my own version of Confluence i modded a while back and had to put it on hold due to work life etc. but now that i have some item i am tryign to catch up with all the skin changes for Pre-Eden so i can continue to incorporate the features i like to my own custom skin, i am about to download your mod and check it out. I noticed when i updating my xbmc to the nightlies a couple weeks ago my mod , stopped working flawlessly like it had before, especially my home screen, i had it set to use fan art of recently added while it was focused on the home screen on the right and then when it was back to the regular list it would fall abck to an standard image ( i use a modded vertical confluence) but a couple nightlies ago it stopped working all together i can still manage to tweak my skin to get the fanart to show for my main screen image but not a fall back image. any ideas?
I really like the look on your skin!
the things I really like from the pictures are your banner right list and rightlist for movies, they show so much more of the fanarts without making it difficult to read the text (as some confluence skins that just changed the transparancy of the backdrops).
Gonna try it out as soon as I get home.

Tho, one little thing that I wished could be implemented...
Could you make a flag that show that the movie is 3D and make it show if the text "3D", "half SBS", "Full SBS" appears in the filename?

(And perhaps make a flag in a different color say, gold, to stand out so you see its a 3D-movie and pull out the glasses (this minor request doesn't have to be active, I just wanted that IF you make a flag, could you make another for me and then I can just chance the image myself))
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded4