Adding video to the queue like I did on my old Xbox
Is there anyway to create a playlist like you could on the xbox? By this I mean you highlight a video file or folder. Then press (i think it was) the yellow button and it was added to the queue. Then you pressed (i think it was) the black button and that took you to the queue. The you just hit play and it would play the whole thing with out stopping. I miss this ALOT.

Smart playlists are driving me crazy. When I use the random option the videos are far from random. I sat one day and did 100 playlists with 20 episode limit. Out of the 300 files it has to choose from it seems to select the same 50 or so episodes everytime. Out of that 50 or so, the same 10-15 where picked 4-5 times. I have episodes that have never been watched. Then I have a few that get picked pretty much everytime. I also notice its even worst when I use TvTime or PseudoTv.
If you highlight the video and press C to open the context menu there is a Queue command.

JR
Hey that actually worked! Thanks! After alittle digging around I found that all I had to do was highlight a item then hit the zero button and it was automaticlly added to the queue. Is there a shortcut to take you right to the "Now Playing" screen?
Back to full screen = tab or \ or alt enter
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Global_Keyboard

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
Im talking about the "Now Playing" screen. The one you get to from the Context Menu "Now Playing" option.
Space.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

My bad!

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding video to the queue like I did on my old Xbox0