Can We get 'Quartz' featured in this section?
Thumbs Up 
Pecinko's great skin Quartz is coming of age. I'm here to nominate Quartz for it's own skin specific section in this forum.

Plus one's welcome!

Shoesy Nod
Check out my stationery blog- http://www.tailormadeinvites.co.uk
Great skin, lets get it it's own section.
+1

love this skin
This skin is the only skin I use on ATV - very fast, great looking, and customizable for any media centre. +1
Skins get there own section when they are deemed as finished by the person making them and are good enough to submit to the repo for general usage by everyone and if they intend to continue to maintain it.

Then all they have to do is ask
Thanks Jezz,

I obviously cannot speak directly for Pecinko, but pending the next release I would suggest that the skin is 'finished' & ready for release.

I feel that it is stable & incorporates all the features that it is intended to, it would be great to highlight the ability of ATV (which is the original target of the skin, but it works great on any HTPC).

The current updates are tweaking functionality & appearance in the way that any release would be maintained. Does anyone have any thoughts...
Guys, thanks for the support. I really appreciate it.

However, I don't think I meet the requirements needed. Maybe that will change in the future. I'll post some details in Quartz thread, so we don't bother others that might not be interested in it.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can We get 'Quartz' featured in this section?0