What's the new way for these:

PHP Code:
<visible>Window.IsActive(videofiles)</visible

PHP Code:
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyVideoFiles)</onclick

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
<visible>Window.IsActive(videofiles)</visible> doesn't exist anymore but Container.Content(Files) should work for anything with no content set the whole point of it is now the fancy meta data views now work in the files section if it has info

<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(Videos,Files)</onclick> will get you straight to that section

VideoFiles and VideoLibrary now only work for backwards compatibility the correct window name is now Videos for all
Is there better phrasing for:
Quote:substring(listitem.path,special://profile/playlists/video)

I tried Container.Content(playlists) and Container.Content(videoplaylists).

Thx...

is there any way to still jump to a particular source within video files? I used to have a button on my remote do this (to jump straight to the folder I record live tv to), from memory like so:

Quote:<mytv>XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoFiles,Live TV - Recorded)</mytv>

but since eden builds, it only ever jumps to the root of video files view with:

Quote:<mytv>XBMC.ActivateWindow(Videos,Files,Live TV - Recorded)</mytv>

I have tried it with and without quotes around the source name, renaming the source to not have any spaces, all to no avail - can this still be done?
ActivateWindow(Videos,Live TV - Recorded) should do it.
Also if you need to know what the correct path is for something:

1 add it as a favorite
2 then open up favorites.xml
3 it'll show you what the correct path is

Question 
spiff Wrote:ActivateWindow(Videos,Live TV - Recorded) should do it.

Been trying this myself to no avail. Using the latest eden-pre build and Aeon MQ3.

I have a folder in my videos called NFL. It has no content type set and ijust want my link to jump straight to it from the homepage. This is what i've tried so far:

<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(Videos,NFL, Return)</onclick> pops u a screen with library empty

<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(Videos,Files,NFL, Return)</onclick> takes me to the files screen listing all my sources

Am i missing something?
chrisvilla Wrote:Been trying this myself to no avail. Using the latest eden-pre build and Aeon MQ3.

I have a folder in my videos called NFL. It has no content type set and ijust want my link to jump straight to it from the homepage. This is what i've tried so far:

<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(Videos,NFL, Return)</onclick> pops u a screen with library empty

<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(Videos,Files,NFL, Return)</onclick> takes me to the files screen listing all my sources

Am i missing something?

Figured it at last!

Tried this: <onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(10025,"D:\\NFL\\")</onclick>
Hi All & Jezz_X,

I have a modded version of Confluence and it was working perfectly till a couple of nightlies ago, i now with the way ahead and Eden comming out, the nightlies are mirroring more and more toward it. The question i have , is there a break out or all inclusive list of dharma to eden skin syntax changes? i am trying to mod my skin to work with Eden ( and nightlies) , so far it works for the most part but some menu are acting very strange and arent compatible with the new skinning changes. Can any one offer any assistance to help me mod my skin to catch up or point me to a list of , replace this with this, dharma to eden changes?
Is there a away to have the Video button to return to the last position, now the ActivateWindow(Videos,Files) return to the root of the file system every time. Pre Eden it returned to the last location I where in.

Thanks in advance

/Micke
ActivateWindow(Videos,Files,return)
Hitcher Wrote:ActivateWindow(Videos,Files,return)

That still opens files root every time. ActivateWindow(Videos) opens the last opened item afaik.
Big_Noid Wrote:That still opens files root every time. ActivateWindow(Videos) opens the last opened item afaik.

Yes, but still not quite right... because if I go to Movies (whitch is in libary) and then back to Videos (whitch should lead to Video, Files) I'm still in libary mode =\

Any Idea how to solve this?
Big_Noid Wrote:That still opens files root every time. ActivateWindow(Videos) opens the last opened item afaik.

I thought:

<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,Files)</onclick>

brings you directly to your Sources (Video Files)

and

<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,Root)</onclick>

brings you directly to the Root
Again, ActivateWindow(Videos) returns you to where you last were. If you were last in Movies then that's where you go back to.

You cannot force XBMC to go back to somewhere other than where you last were, unless you want it to always go there: ActivateWindow(Videos,where_you_want_to_go).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Eden] Correct term for files level0