(Request) Can someone please Compile RTMP
davilla Wrote:x86 binaries will not run on arm Smile
can you update the code in atv2 branch to support jtv UserToken (anything after 20/7 will be fine according to http://rtmpdump.mplayerhq.hu/ChangeLog) ?
cdlenfert Wrote:I've moved the new librtmp.0.dylib file to the root/applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks folder replacing the old file. Prior to that I updated XBMC to the latest nightly build. What I'm seeing is when I go into the Hulu addon I get all the way to the show title I want to watch and when I select it, nothing happens. No error, options for quality, nothing. If anyone has any idea what I'm missing here please let me know.

I've updated to a nightly build on my Mac and that alone makes the addon work for that version of XBMC. Would be great If I could get the same on my ATV2.
@cdlenfert - I was having the same issue on the latest nightly with the new librtmp.0.dylib file. When I clicked on a show, nothing would happen. I did find, however, that if I held down the select button, the Info window would appear and I could select Play at that point. Not sure exactly why, and haven't looked at logs yet, but it is a workaround. If I come up with a better way, I will post back here. Cheers.
Gr8rtek Wrote:@cdlenfert - I was having the same issue on the latest nightly with the new librtmp.0.dylib file. When I clicked on a show, nothing would happen.

it has nothing to do with librtmp and is fixed in xbmc-20111005-fc24dcb (just tested it)
Thanks for the updates Gr8rtek / biGdada
I don't get why the librtmp from bluecop in this thread still plays nicer with XBMC on ATV than the version shipped with the final Eden? There have been no changes to librtmp recently and surely anything done to make rtmp work better in 2011 by bluecop could have been sorted out for the 2012 release of eden?
Because librtmp didn't do a stable release and we have to rely on stable releases for our dependency libs when doing a XBMC release (like eden). Thats our policy.

So therefore eden might have an "outdated" version of librtmp in regarding to their development tree (but its still the latest released version).

You get it now?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2012-05-16, 02:09)nsfw Wrote: I don't get why the librtmp from bluecop in this thread still plays nicer with XBMC on ATV than the version shipped with the final Eden? There have been no changes to librtmp recently and surely anything done to make rtmp work better in 2011 by bluecop could have been sorted out for the 2012 release of eden?

Bluecop add-ons I use with Eden final have been fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(Request) Can someone please Compile RTMP0