auto update library?
is there a way to have XBMC automatically scan for new files at certain times? i tend to leave my ATV on XBMC all the time, and i think it would be infinitely easier to have it automatically update the library at, say, 5AM every day, because i'm always adding new files to my library (slowly digitizing all of my movie collection..)

i know there's a way to have utorrent tell XBMC clients to re-check after a download completes, but.. i'm not using utorrent. ideas?
...also, now that i think of it, i just installed a mysql server so that all my installs groove with each other for pausing.. does the mysql database require a fresh restart to stay up to date, or would that possibly help keep my files updated for the ATV (and any other constantly running install i add)?
Posted in wrong thread...sorry
OniFactor Wrote:...also, now that i think of it, i just installed a mysql server so that all my installs groove with each other for pausing.. does the mysql database require a fresh restart to stay up to date, or would that possibly help keep my files updated for the ATV (and any other constantly running install i add)?

No restart needed, and there is an add-on in the official repos (under Programs) for auto updating the library.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
auto update library?0