Thumbnails for Video Games
I have set up my video games/emulators, but I can't seem to figure out how to add/search for custom thumbnails. Lifehacker indicates you can just right click or hit "c" on your keyboard while over an icon to bring up the "get thumb" option, but I don't have that option showing on my menu.

Any help would be greatly appreciated especially since this seems pretty basic.
Seriously, nobody. I'd think this was pretty simple. Seems everyone has done it.
the get thumb option is actually inside the what I would assume to be called the game information menu. With movies and TV it is movie and tv show information respectively.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Hello?
There is no game information menu or program menu. That didn't help. Thanks for trying though at least it was a response.
get the advanced launcher, it even scrapes movies from a online database with thumbnails and informations. there you can choose others thumbs.
DaGround Wrote:get the advanced launcher, it even scrapes movies from a online database with thumbnails and informations. there you can choose others thumbs.
No. Advanced Launcher do not scrapes movies : only thumbnails, fanarts and informations. Advanced Launcher could support movies display, but only with some specific modded skins (Cirrus Extended, Night Purity, etc...)

DaGround Wrote:There is no game information menu or program menu. That didn't help. Thanks for trying though at least it was a response.
Are you using Launcher or Advanced Launcher add-on program? Only the second one have the functionalities to scrap thumbnails, fanarts and informations. Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thumbnails for Video Games0