• 16(current)
why hasn't anyone mentioned flirc?
anybody knows is jason on vacation or was kidnapped by aliens? Huh
Burke Wrote:anybody knows is jason on vacation or was kidnapped by aliens? Huh

I heard that he was on the north pole, helping santa programming his flirc.tv to control his sled, and rudolph's red nose.! Wink

but try the forum's at http://www.flirc.tv Wink
lol Big Grin
but I think he should be helping us -santa won't be home anyways Big Grin.

thanks for your info
I received my Flirc today, and I have configured my remote in the Windows utility... But I can't seem to get it to work in XMBC.

Is there something I need to enable to start using the remote in XMBC?

Thanks
Finally messed with my Flirc. Is there a way to get chapter changes when setting it up for XBMC? I only get 30 second skips.

Thanks

Ridger111 Wrote:I received my Flirc today, and I have configured my remote in the Windows utility... But I can't seem to get it to work in XBMC.

Is there something I need to enable to start using the remote in XBMC?

Thanks

Sorry you are having trouble. In all odds, windows gives me a hard time, and it's probably the following: The GUI sometimes hangs on to the device. Try closing the GUI, unplugging your module, and plug it back in. I'll eventually get to the bottom of that, but am working on some pretty big things: http://blog.flirc.tv

Also, anybody having any problems should definitely report this in my forums:
http://forum.flirc.tv

Community has been amazing, and I'm definitely more responsive over there.
What remote code does this emulate?

I have a Vizio M421NV remote and I'm hoping to use this rather than have to buy a new remote.
Terron Wrote:What remote code does this emulate?

I have a Vizio M421NV remote and I'm hoping to use this rather than have to buy a new remote.

Should work just fine.

The name Vizio is a dagger in my side. When I first started, I wanted to partner with someone and have the option of pre-bundling remotes for a zero config option. No one other than Vizio has beautifully designed remotes. (not all their remotes, but a select few).

Long story short, their five dollars remote became 30 over night... And now they are on my list... No
hi can anyone confirm that controlling XBMC using Flirc and a Harmony 300 is indeed laggy?
Lounge rig: nVidia Shield - Official Kodi
Bedroom rig: Amazon Fire TV - Kodi 17.3
Backend: HP Microserver, Ubuntu, JBOD
cable_guy Wrote:hi can anyone confirm that controlling XBMC using Flirc and a Harmony 300 is indeed laggy?
It'd depend on what you have the Harmony set-up to emulate (MCE keyboard or remote RC6 had problems in the past).
cable_guy Wrote:hi can anyone confirm that controlling XBMC using Flirc and a Harmony 300 is indeed laggy?

there's a thread i created on FLIRC's own forum,
i teach u How to prepare your Harmony Remote before Mapping it with FLIRC !!

http://forum.flirc.tv/index.php?/topic/5...ith-flirc/

so basically, yes u can use the 300,
but you wont have speed tweaks to play with
as these options are for more expensive models like the 650 which i own.
Together with the shipping costs (total 37$) Flirc is really too expensive right now, I hope this will change soon.

Will Flirc be 100% able to boot up (cold boot) my HTPC (Asus AT5IONT-I)?
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
so far its a no
(2012-05-02, 19:18)tripkip Wrote: Will Flirc be 100% able to boot up (cold boot) my HTPC (Asus AT5IONT-I)?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but since I don't think that motherboard has an IR receiver (most don't) you could probably get one of these to work along with the FLIRC in order to cold boot.

Is there a way to configure a FLICR button to go directly to MOVIES, TV SHOWS, etc... in XBMC?

Thanks.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
why hasn't anyone mentioned flirc?1