Watched Checkmarks
I'm running the SVN neon skin from like two weeks ago (not sure if its been updated since then). Also running the nightly XBMC build from about two weeks ago.

When I look at my TV shows, there's only like one view that shows the watched checkmark. I'm a big fan of episode view and thumb list but they don't have the little checkmark showing me what i've already watched. Does anyone else want this?
I noticed if you go to settings-> skin -> tv/movies there is 2 settings "enable movies/tv watched overlays" I enabled these features but havent noticed a difference, probably because I continued to use the view with the check marks (media view) because I like it.

No complaints here, media view is fine, although not sure what that setting does in other views.
ruckinfok Wrote:I noticed if you go to settings-> skin -> tv/movies there is 2 settings "enable movies/tv watched overlays" I enabled these features but havent noticed a difference, probably because I continued to use the view with the check marks (media view) because I like it.

No complaints here, media view is fine, although not sure what that setting does in other views.

Noticed the same thing. I would prefer to be able to turn on/off the check marks. I am also using Media view in the TV shows section.
Oh, I am still using Dharma version.
I'll work at getting all the views normalized with regards to the watched overlays.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:I'll work at getting all the views normalized with regards to the watched overlays.
Hi stoli,

certainly you're a busy man but let's ask: Any progress on this? I'm especially interested to have watched flags in the Multiplex view for movies ...

Thanks in advance!
I have several rss feeds with shows that I watch every day, but the Watched Checkmarks only show up for movies and TV shows that are in HD. I can not mark as seen a rss feed link, any chance to implement it in the skin?

thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched Checkmarks0