Slow video and crashing during HBO logo
Hi all,

One of my only problems i got left is that on my 720p HBO shows (Game of Thrones) the video runs really slow when the HBO logo (and sound) pops. If the logo is in the beginning of the show it can also cause a crash to front row. Anyone else experiencing that? I am using FTP to stream over wifi.
Mine doesn't crash back to Frontrow, but I do get slowdown and skipping on the logo - presumably because the 'noise' animation is pretty intensive. I just skip forward and it resolves itself.
mine used to do that too (slow down not crash), latest nightly seemed to have fixed it
Nvm :-)
ozblogger Wrote:mine used to do that too (slow down not crash), latest nightly seemed to have fixed it

Thanks, I updated and now no more problems.
I had the exact same issue last night for the first time, and just skipped past it. The rest of the show played perfectly, no buffering or slow downs.
I have this issue with all HBO shows ... Quite weird really! No problem after the logo disappears.
--
XBMC HUB - THE NEW HOME FOR ADD-ONS and PLUGINS
Read how my ATV2 installation went
ATV2 one week on ... it's getting better all the time
XBMC/ATV2 - Feeling the love
--
XBMC:
Platform - Darwin iOS (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1, Version 4.3 (Build 8F305)).
11.0-RC2 - Built on Mar 1 2012 (Git:20120229-f38655f)
Platform - Darwin OSX (8.8.2 i386, Version 10.4.7 (Build 8N6014)).
11.0-RC2 - Built on Mar 1 2012 (Git:20120229-f38655f)
My guess it is the static noice part of the HBO log that is the root of the problem. It guess it will change bit rate of the video/audio quit a bit.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Slow video and crashing during HBO logo0