playlist and scrolling issues in newest nightly releases
As of the nightly releases starting around 20 june (official xbmc builds), i am having two issues.

1-playlists: I have a playlist button mapped on my harmony remote. I use this if i queue up videos from the youtube plugin, or any other videos. Previously pressing the playlist key would take me to a playlist with the queued up files. This is not the same playlist as that found under video -> playlist, since if i go to that its empty. The button i mapped was in keymap.xml file. This worked fine with the last stable release, but as of the nightlies it is not working

2-scrolling: in movies/tv shows/videos or any other place the scrollbar to the side no longer works. I can see the scrollbar but it just stays at the top.

I am not sure if reporting issues belongs in this section or the official help and support forum but thought id report it.
1: "playlist" action changed behaviour and now will bring You to currently playing playlist.

to get previous behaviour You should edit keymap.xml and add
Code:
<g>ActivateWindow(videoplaylist)</g>
to <MyVideoLibrary> node

2: scrollbars should work just fine ... what skin are You using? maybe it's outdated?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3
thanks man! appreciate it. I put that code and now its back to the previous behaviour. oddly enough before this when i pressed the playlist button it did nothing. Didnt go to any current playlist or anything.

just to be clear for anybody else having this issue, replace (g) and (/g) with whatever the appropriate button id is. mine is mapped to the record button.

For the scroll bars, i was using Rapier Mikoto build. I just switched to the newest released Rapier 4, which is from about a week ago, and my scrollbar is not moving in this either. I will try some more skins and see if that works.

edit: just checked. confluence and mediastream the scroll bars work. But in rapier it does not. i will bring it up with the skin designer.
thanks for your help.

pieh Wrote:1: "playlist" action changed behaviour and now will bring You to currently playing playlist.

to get previous behaviour You should edit keymap.xml and add
Code:
<g>ActivateWindow(videoplaylist)</g>
to <MyVideoLibrary> node

2: scrollbars should work just fine ... what skin are You using? maybe it's outdated?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
playlist and scrolling issues in newest nightly releases0