• 12(current)
[PATCH] Hardware deinterlacing for both software and DXVA2 decoded material
Yes, i use win7. Now i test with roadracing and picture looks good.

http://japesone.kapsi.fi/loadfile.php?pr...vdvd10.JPG

http://japesone.kapsi.fi/loadfile.php?prefix=xbmc.JPG

First one is dvbviewer+powerdvd10 dxva deinterlaced, second is xbmc.
But xbmc picture look same, no matter if i remove dxva settings from systems>video. So there is no way to see when dxva deinterlacing is use?

But quality is now good, so thanks a lot.
i have amd e-350 setup. the gpu setting was on 50 Hz. when i tried to play 1080i file, there was lot of frame drops. After i change settings to 60 Hz, all videos played well.
BTW, for my setup (amd e-350) i have to use bob. the best not working good.
CrystalP Wrote:IgorA100, some videos are not flagged correctly and you need to "force" deinterlacing. The new code in master does that.
Where can I download a XBMC for Win?
IgorA100 Wrote:Where can I download a XBMC for Win?

http://Www.xbmc.org -> downloads
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:http://Www.xbmc.org -> downloads
In Nightly builds? Remote control not work Sad
CrystalP Wrote:Basic dxva-deinterlacing is now in master. It's functional, but not as refined as the patches in this thread (yet).

Feedback welcome.

I tried the master build but vector adaptive deinterlacing doesn't work with my ati 5450, is it supposed to? It works on one of the patched builds I got from this thread from a few months ago. If not is hardware deinterlacing going to make it in Eden? I would hate to be stuck on one of these "homemade" builds for another year (no offense).
StinDaWg Wrote:I tried the master build but vector adaptive deinterlacing doesn't work with my ati 5450, is it supposed to? It works on one of the patched builds I got from this thread from a few months ago. If not is hardware deinterlacing going to make it in Eden? I would hate to be stuck on one of these "homemade" builds for another year (no offense).

Deinterlacing is now fully integrated in master. Vector adaptive should work as with patched builds. Note video settings in GUI for deinterlacing are changed compared to patches. You can enable debug log and check if used GUID processor is right.
isidrogar Wrote:Deinterlacing is now fully integrated in master. Vector adaptive should work as with patched builds. Note video settings in GUI for deinterlacing are changed compared to patches. You can enable debug log and check if used GUID processor is right.

It seems like vector adaptive is indeed working in the 10/4 build, however 1080i content is unwatchable because it looks like its running at about 2 fps and is using 70% cpu. On your previous patched builds 1080i content ran smooth as butter and used VA deinterlacing. It's like it's not fully offloading to the gpu correctly or something. What gives? No
Just one question: has this been included in Eden or it will have to wait, like AE?
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
XBMCSetup-20111003-31113d1-master.exe
ATI 5500 Series
Video mpeg2
Adaptive, motion adaptive, vector adaptive - does not work correctly
Bob - OK.
P.s. In some of the old (September) test build, vector adaptation worked.
IgorA100 Wrote:XBMCSetup-20111003-31113d1-master.exe
ATI 5500 Series
Video mpeg2
Adaptive, motion adaptive, vector adaptive - does not work correctly
Bob - OK.
P.s. In some of the old (September) test build, vector adaptation worked.

Could you point me toward a build that works? Until then I'm reverting back to XBMCSetup-20110628-465cc44-dx which is that last build I've used that vector adaptive works. If anyone else has any other suggestions on a build or patch to use I'm all ears.
ashlar Wrote:Just one question: has this been included in Eden or it will have to wait, like AE?

Yes, was included in master before recent feature freeze so will be available for Eden Smile
@IgorA100, @StinDaWg:

Which GUI video settings are you using?

Don't forget also to select DXVA as renderer in general video settings. "Auto" setting in current master code defaults to pixel shader renderer.
isidrogar Wrote:Yes, was included in master before recent feature freeze so will be available for Eden Smile
Great! I just wish to thank all involved in making this possible. Much appreciated.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
ashlar Wrote:Great! I just wish to thank all involved in making this possible. Much appreciated.

Agreed! This is a GREAT feature to have!
Living Room: ASUS Chromebox / OpeneElec 5 / Kodi 14.2
Bedroom: Amazon FireTV Stick / Kodi 14.2
Home Office: Amazon FireTV Stick / Kodi 14.2
Windows Server: Intel Core i3-2100T / 8GB Ram / 48TB / MySQL / StableBit DrivePool on Server 2012 R2 Standard
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PATCH] Hardware deinterlacing for both software and DXVA2 decoded material0