XBMC does not start after freeze.
Yesterday evening my XBMC Live installation at HDD suddenly freezed during movie playback. After hard reset I got only info as attached during boot time.

As I do not even have keyboard at home (I use remote with my XBMC Nettop) I cannot do anything now. I will grab keyboard from my work but perhaps somebody can advice me what to do next?

Maverick Live was installed at internal 2.5" HDD. So far everything worked well. I understand that there is some booting problem. What should I do to reactivate my installation?

I really would not to make a clean install as I don't how to retreive from this hard drive all my libraries, settings, plugins etc. Also setting up my remote controll to work properly with XBMC was really hard thing to do. Not to mention that I have some "watched episodes" and bookmakrs at movies that we did not finished. All media are not storred at internal hard drive.
Solved with solution from:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=80959

my additional info - when tried with Ubuntu Live and GParted from it - I could not fix HDD partition. Only when booted from GParted Live.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC does not start after freeze.0