[iPad] Playing the movies stored in the iPad
Hey there,

I have just discovered XBMC and would like to know how to play the movies that are stored in the iPad.

I have tryed to use iTunes to add movies to XBMC app, but XBMC doesn't appear among the apps listed in the file sharing screen.

I don't know if I should define a new source, if this is correct, could anybody plet me know where should I point it, and how to store movies there?

thanks much!
I've got some suggestions for someone in the same boat in this post: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=102249

to add to that, you could use USB via iTunes to some app like AirSharing, then use iFile to move it from AirSharing to a folder that is easier to find in XBMC. There's a bit more steps to doing it this way, but the upside is USB transfer is much faster than wifi. If you need me to elaborate just reply to this thread again.
Hey Ned thanks much for the reply!

I will try to implement your advices, this is valuable information!

I take your word and will ask if I get stuck in something Smile
It worked! Thanks so much Ned!

I dont' know if it may be worth to put this information into a how-to at how-to's forum, maybe other users don't know that they can avoid the crappy standard videos app and play any media file with this great player for free?

If you think it is worth (I don't know if everibody is aware of this possibility) it would be a pleasure for me to contribute to this community.

Cheers!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[iPad] Playing the movies stored in the iPad1