Recently added
Hi,

When updating my library with a new episode or movie, it doesn't show up under recently added in the home view. I have to restart XBMC to have it show up. Is this a bug, or is this a limitation with XBMC?

Is there any way the recently added script could update when scanning media, or refresh somehow in Simplicity?

EDIT: I've also tried running recentlyadded.py through RunScript(), but then all the thumbs disappear, and there will be duplications in the recently added view.. ?

EDIT2: Hmm.. Suddenly it seems to work. Thumbnails are however not updated at once ("no thumb"), but after some time/refreshes(?).
fixed https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/c14e...74c5e70336
if i am using a nightly build which file should i pull from the GIT?
any build past the commit I linked to will have the fix
im confused, sorry if im missing something, but the newest build in the page you linked to is only from march of 2011 labeled dharma 10.1. how does one go about implementing this fix while still using one of the nightly builds?
the page I linked to is a commit that fixes the issue, you need to get one of the nightly builds that has that in... try the ones that come out tomorrow

EDIT: error is not skin related, its related to an error in XBMC core
got it, thanks a bunch amet Smile
amet Wrote:EDIT: error is not skin related, its related to an error in XBMC core

Is this true for the thumb problem as well? (thumbs not working - at least most of the time - for recently added files?)
slekvak Wrote:Is this true for the thumb problem as well? (thumbs not working - at least most of the time - for recently added files?)

No issues here with thumbs
This is my story.. I do run the lastest nightly (as per the fix you referred to above).

i have the same issue, but only with TV shows
samzstein Wrote:i have the same issue, but only with TV shows

If an episode is loaded and it doesnt already have a thumb associated with it, there is nothing to show. If you set thumbnails ahead of time, say with Ember, this wont happen.
To learn more, click here.
can someone please write a script to reload thumbnails after the episode is initially loaded? (ie. after the thumbnail has been downloaded or generated)
samzstein Wrote:can someone please write a script to reload thumbnails after the episode is initially loaded? (ie. after the thumbnail has been downloaded or generated)

Would it be possible to just call recentlyadded.py a second time?
well they fixed this issue in the june 20th nightly build, however somewhere between june 9th and now they fucked up the scrapers and full library updates no longer function, roll back to june 8th or earlier to fix this problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently added0