aeon nox: a couple of things don't work on my XBMC
first of all, tankyou for your work and your help.
i'm using a nightly build, downloaded 3 days ago from the xbmc site, and aeon nox pre-eden version ( http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=102929 )
now i have a couple of problem.
first: in all the visualizzation i can't see the menù to chang the view tipe (if i use confluence, ellipsis, expirience it works if i use aen (nox, mq2 ecc....) it doesn't work).
second: in the immages I can't see the preview (it works for all my skins but no in aen nox).

Image Nod

Image No

peppe
The second picture is a bug, will fix that.
To change the view in the picture you posted, press left or right till a menu pops up. If it doesn't pop up, be sure to disable Kiosk mode (is standard disabled)
ok
i think i have the kios mode enabled. Rolleyes
I got also a little problem with nox

Using newest Nox git and newest compiled xbmc

If I change in settings to anther Aeon Mod and back to Nox I can see the watched films.

Thanks for the help!

Greeets
Pea
p3ab0dy Wrote:I got also a little problem with nox

Using newest Nox git and newest compiled xbmc

If I change in settings to anther Aeon Mod and back to Nox I can see the watched films.

Thanks for the help!

Greeets
Pea
Are you sure you compiled the master branch and not the dharma branch? Because it looks like recent added doesn't run and in the nightlies this script was built in xbmc.
I get it from here
Code:
git://github.com/xbmc/xbmc.git
or
Code:
git pull
to update

the lates skin I get from here

Code:
git://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox.git

and I disabled recent added in system settings so this is ok.
It all worked fin a while ago ...

My System is ubuntu 9.10 Minimal and I do all the xbmc udate via xci script but this works really great.

Greets pea
You have to enable the recent added setting to see the totals, you can disable all the widgets, but not the main setting. I think i might change how this works on eden, because the script is no longer required.
But if I remember right I got the problem also when recent added was anabled but I give it a try....

Next step is to reinstall the hole system because tvtunes also don't work for me =) Thanks for Acronis ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
aeon nox: a couple of things don't work on my XBMC0