Multipart Tv show not getting scrapped
I have season of "Desperate Housewives" and when i use "set content" in xbmc it scraps all episodes exept the last two (the multipart one).

this will work
Quote:Desperate.Housewives.S07E21.HDTV.XviD-LOL

and this is not working
Quote:Desperate.Housewives.S07E22E23.HDTV.XviD.PROPER-LOL

in wiki it says
Quote:This allows for file names such as
foo_s01e01e02e03_s02e01e02
and this is just what i have.

i thought that i had to add my own regexp to the advancedsettings.xml file, so i created it and put in some lines i found on forum (did not do the trick).
i checked sourcecode found
Quote:[\._ \-][Ss]([0-9]+)[\.\-]?[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)
[-_EeXx]+([0-9]+)
those lines for multipart episodes, i tried it in a regex tester and it is working. this means that xbmc is actually accepting the folder/files but it does not add them to Tv Shows.

so the question is, why is the episode not getting scrapped?

hopefully there is some easy explanation... //kufra
Star 
I have a multi-part "Show Name.S01E07 S01E08.avi" scraped this way. I suspect that some of this is dependant on the database of the scraper and how it handles it.
you mean that the scrapper "thetvdb" might be the problem? so the filename is okey but the scrapper does not handle it correctly?
Star 
kufra Wrote:you mean that the scrapper "thetvdb" might be the problem? so the filename is okey but the scrapper does not handle it correctly?
Did you try "Desperate.Housewives.S07E22 S02E23" exactly? In a lot of cases you need to be in compliance with the TVDB and how it's listed there. You might go around to that site and ask in their forums.
PatK Wrote:Did you try "Desperate.Housewives.S07E22 S02E23" exactly? In a lot of cases you need to be in compliance with the TVDB and how it's listed there. You might go around to that site and ask in their forums.

nope not working with S07E22 S02E23 either.
Star 
kufra Wrote:nope not working with S07E22 S02E23 either.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- V
Oops.... should have been "Desperate.Housewives.S07E22 S07E23" did you catch it? Might work with 7x22&23 failing that... No clue other than to specify broadcast date as in specials.
PatK Wrote:-------------------------------------------------------------------- V
Oops.... should have been "Desperate.Housewives.S07E22 S07E23" did you catch it? Might work with 7x22&23 failing that... No clue other than to specify broadcast date as in specials.

yeah i did catch that =), did "Desperate.Housewives.S07E22.S07E23" but it did not work. Can i add it manually inside xbmc you mean?
You could try Desperate Housewives S07E22E23? That is how I do it.
Star 
kufra Wrote:yeah i did catch that =), did "Desperate.Housewives.S07E22.S07E23" but it did not work. Can i add it manually inside xbmc you mean?

"Desperate.Housewives.S07E22 S07E23" space between no dot. use cut & paste.
Tight_wad Wrote:You could try Desperate Housewives S07E22E23? That is how I do it.

fun thing it is
Quote:Desperate.Housewives.S07E22E23.HDTV.XviD.PROPER-LOL
from the beginning.

Quote:"Desperate.Housewives.S07E22 S07E23" space between no dot. use cut & paste.
are you saying the "." (dot) is the problem? all other files and folders uses dots... can give it a try but don't understand =)
I don't use the "." and when I have extra info like

Quote:HDTV.XviD.PROPER-LOL

I would use "( )" like this

(HDTV) (XviD).PROPER-LOL

Hope this is some help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multipart Tv show not getting scrapped0