Next XBMC version
When will the next XBMC version be out?

Currently we are at version 10.1.

Thanks!
http://trac.xbmc.org/roadmap
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Normally its late fall. If I remember Dharma came out in Early December 2010. The devs try to put out yearly releases. I would expect some Beta releases around September. I may be wrong though.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Don't pin us on release dates Smile You'll only be disappointed if we don't make it and you'll miss out on all those surprise releases that get your toes tingly with excitement Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks for replying.

I asked because if the next version is gonna be out in months then I'll use a nightly instead. That's exactly what I'll do now.
nokian Wrote:Thanks for replying.

I asked because if the next version is gonna be out in months then I'll use a nightly instead. That's exactly what I'll do now.

make sure to backup you DB first Wink when you move to the nightly builds

IMHO nightlies are a pain to use (for now) because most addons won't work out-of-the-box for them.

currently (june16th build) even the scrapers are marked as broken in the nightlies.

but I'm sure (or at least hope) that they will be fixed soon Wink
Hardware: Revo 3610 + SSD - Harmony 700 Remote
Software: XBMCBuntu Gotham - Sickbeard - SabNZBd+

No better advice than the one that comes from a Compatriot, eh! Smile
XBMC Eden 12.3 (Dec 24, 2014) on ATV2 JB 5.3 and Nexus 7. One-for-All IR/RF/x10 Remote URC-9911.
The_Dogg Wrote:currently (june16th build) even the scrapers are marked as broken in the nightlies.
Already fixed in today's build Smile.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Next XBMC version0