[Release] Al Jazeera Video (News and Current Affairs)
From their website:

Quote:Drawing on the legacy of the groundbreaking Al Jazeera Arabic channel, Al Jazeera English was launched on November 15, 2006 to more than 80 million households worldwide.

The 24-hour news and current affairs channel is the first international English-language news channel to broadcast across the globe from the Middle East.

Al Jazeera's global footprint continues to grow and now broadcasts to more than 220 million households on six continents in more than 100 countries.

Our channel is broadcast from four strategic broadcast centres: Doha, Kuala Lumpur, London, and Washington DC. Unlike other international channels, we broadcast from our different centres, as the world turns, providing the most comprehensive and contextual news coverage.

Our mission is to provide independent, impartial news for an international audience and to offer a voice to a diversity of perspectives from under-reported regions.

In addition, the channel aims to balance the information flow between the South and the North.

The channel of reference for the Middle East and Africa, Al Jazeera has unique access to some of the world’s most troubled and controversial locations. Our determination and ability to accurately reflect the truth on the ground in regions torn by conflict and poverty has set our content apart.
Thanks so much! Great add-on, been hoping this would come along for a while. Is there any way to add the functionality of Queuing items? In the CNN plugin I can queue a bunch and make a playlist, this would make this plugin a mainstay for me. Thanks again!
Cool, glad you like it! I'll look into adding the playlist functionality.
Cool, glad you like it! I'll look into adding the playlist functionality.
The addon recently started throwing up a addon.py error when you try to view any video other than the live feed.

Thanks for your work on this addon!Smile
Ok, thanks for the heads up. Will try to look into it tonight.
Is AJE not available anymore ?
A few things changed regarding their videos on youtube, so I am working on a fix. Will have it out as soon as I can.
Thank you!
any plan to bring AJE to boxee box, there's a live station app which has a poor video quality, so it would be a great if you can make it happen.
Question 
Hey jbel, this a great plugin and would like to make a request. Can you find a way to create an addon for voxafrica(http://www.voxafrica.com). thank you
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note
adioukrou.
Amin B Wrote:Thank you!
any plan to bring AJE to boxee box, there's a live station app which has a poor video quality, so it would be a great if you can make it happen.

I have no plans to port it to boxee. They have made some questionable decisions regarding locking down their hardware boxes that I don't agree with. However, the code for my plugin is licensed under GPLv3, so anyone else can feel free to port it using my code as a starting point. I'd even answer a few questions if needed Wink
Thank you for bringing back AJE to xbmc... the video quality is great!
adioukrou Wrote:Hey jbel, this a great plugin and would like to make a request. Can you find a way to create an addon for voxafrica(http://www.voxafrica.com). thank you

I'm still waiting for your reply on that one! and second the plugin stop working today. I uninstalled it and I'm trying now to install it back ....Will report back. Thank you.Huh
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note
adioukrou.
Hello,

The live stream is working fine but the program library is not, can you fix it?

thanks in advance
(2012-03-23, 05:43)atlind01 Wrote: Hello,

The live stream is working fine but the program library is not, can you fix it?

thanks in advance

Will take a look, thanks for the notice.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Al Jazeera Video (News and Current Affairs)0