Remote Control utilizing Gestures - Does it exist?
Photo 
Ho folks, I am currios if a remote control exists that utilizes gesture control instead of rebuilding hardware remotes in a graphical user interface. While using my smartphone I would like to use gesture control instead, as usual. This would come to hand especially while browsing images. Someone could whipe to next/previous image or zoom in/out with ease. Thanks for your suggestions.
You may want to try Yatse on Android Wink
I did try, that's why I'm aksing here for a better solution, because Yatse is just a hardware remote on my plane smartphone screen. I don't like to stare at my remote in order to find controls. I would like to stare at the TV while using the remote blindly. anyways using the smartphone with gestures feels way more natural. I still hope to find something like that. Thanks.
Well have you click the button to toggle the arrows to gesture ? Smile

And tested the picture integration ? Smile

Because it's exactly what you are looking after in fact.
hmm indeed Big Grin. however zooming is not possible because multi touch is not supported. if a movie is playing the left/right "buttons" suddenly are function as fast forward/reverse instead of next/previous. can that be changed? also responsiveness is not the best.
Gesture right and right arrows are the exact same command.

You need to update your Kodi keymap to change the function to whatever you want. http://kodi.wiki/view/Keymap

For zooming, start the pictures from Yatse file browser and you'll see some cool stuff Wink

About responsiveness it's the exact same as arrows and the fastest possible so I'll need details.

You can long press then move in a direction to repeat the direction, the more you move from press point the faster the repeat.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote Control utilizing Gestures - Does it exist?0