• 2(current)
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program
rembo10 Wrote:Fixed in the latest version :-)

Thanks, this was quick ;-) Not sure whether it 100% works though. I now displays properly without any error message, but the snatched albums sent to sabnzbd are completely off (not even close to what they should be). Can you try with any album of "Weird Al" Yancovic?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
All better now
Does it have have an update via web interface? So it's not needed to re-download the whole package and what not.
I'm running python 2.7. Not sure why it doesn't work. I don't really run python apps from the source often though.
Wow, this is really great! Thanks for this. And yes, I also think that combining the strenghts of Audio-Matic with this would make a perfect solution Smile
I get a similar error to comp central, except mine goes a line further and fails with:

IMPORT ERROR: No module named job stores.ram_store

This seems to exist in the job stores folder... Any ideas?
Any way you could post a compiled .exe like CP & SB do? Thanks. I'd love to offer some suggestions and see how we could best combine efforts, but first I need to get it to run.

I'm attempting to run it on Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit if that helps.
I have it working now after resorting to figuring out Git.

Have scanned my iTunes library successfully (I think) but Headphones only seems to have picked up the artists I have in the library and not the albums (which are all listed with 'skipped' next to them even though I have them?)

Also, I was just messing about trying to find something new that would definitely be on Usenet to download so I decided to test it with the new Arctic Monkeys album (Suck It And See) but it isn't showing up in the listing of Arctic Monkey albums within Headphones, although it is listed on the MusicBrainz link...

Any ideas? Other than that, love the concept and can't wait to see where it goes from here!

Oh, and also a lot of albums are listed twice within the individual band's discography page? Can't figure out why - only listed once on MusicBrainz...
Just trying out this, seems brilliant.

However I have one small issue. After scanning in my library there seems to be lots of artists showing up that shouldn't be there.

I don't have any Echo & the Bunnymen albums (and only one song of theirs in my library which belongs to a compilation CD) yet they are showing in the list.

I'm guessing this doesn't yet take compilation CD's into account when scanning?
Montevideo Wrote:I have it working now after resorting to figuring out Git.

Have scanned my iTunes library successfully (I think) but Headphones only seems to have picked up the artists I have in the library and not the albums (which are all listed with 'skipped' next to them even though I have them?)

Also, I was just messing about trying to find something new that would definitely be on Usenet to download so I decided to test it with the new Arctic Monkeys album (Suck It And See) but it isn't showing up in the listing of Arctic Monkey albums within Headphones, although it is listed on the MusicBrainz link...

Any ideas? Other than that, love the concept and can't wait to see where it goes from here!

Oh, and also a lot of albums are listed twice within the individual band's discography page? Can't figure out why - only listed once on MusicBrainz...

Importing just picks up the artists (for now)

As for the other issues, it has to do with the way I'm filtering releases/release groups from MusicBrainz. Each release group will sometimes have like 30 versions of the same album, so I decided just to limit it to US releases as a quick fix (that's why the Arctic Monkeys album isn't showing up, and why you'll sometimes get duplicates). I'm working on the filter right now so it picks the best release from each release group.

@unabatedshagie - did you do an itunes import or folder scan?
rembo10 Wrote:Importing just picks up the artists (for now)

As for the other issues, it has to do with the way I'm filtering releases/release groups from MusicBrainz. Each release group will sometimes have like 30 versions of the same album, so I decided just to limit it to US releases as a quick fix (that's why the Arctic Monkeys album isn't showing up, and why you'll sometimes get duplicates). I'm working on the filter right now so it picks the best release from each release group.

@unabatedshagie - did you do an itunes import or folder scan?

I did an iTunes import.
unabatedshagie Wrote:I did an iTunes import.

It reads all the artists in your iTunes Library, regardless of whether it's part of a compilation - so if it's listed as an artist in iTunes, headphones will pick it up.
rembo10 Wrote:It reads all the artists in your iTunes Library, regardless of whether it's part of a compilation - so if it's listed as an artist in iTunes, headphones will pick it up.

Ah, would be nice if there was an option to disregard compilations but if one isn't added I guess I'll just have to live with it. Sad
compcentral Wrote:Any way you could post a compiled .exe like CP & SB do? Thanks. I'd love to offer some suggestions and see how we could best combine efforts, but first I need to get it to run.

I'm attempting to run it on Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit if that helps.

I would very much like to test this out aswell as I hit a bump with audio-matic.

I would very much like to see you guys teamup!
*jumps up in the air* this is fantastic and I have been waiting for something like this to come along. Hope you join audio-matic to make this a very powerful tool like CP and SB.

Keep up the great work and will wait for some more polish versions to come out to test on as I am traveling.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program9