• 68(current)
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program
Ok, where do I donate? I see a donate button on headphones, but will it automatically make me a part of Rembo's private server?

Edit: Found it. Should have done a search first. My apologies.

One thing I would love for headphones to do is to allow us to choose the type of downloads we "want". For example, in my case I only want albums from the artists. I don't want singles or compilations. So when I add an artist it should automatically mark all albums, nothing else, as "wanted".
Hi,

I seem to have an issue where files being downloaded by torrent aren't being post processed. I notice others have been having this issue too. Is there a solution to this.
Thanks
Do anybody have a tip for a good index site for Lossless albums? I'm willing to pay. I'm struggling to get much hits on my current sites. And are they possible to use in Headphones at all?
(2012-05-03, 19:33)TRiddle Wrote: I feel totally justified dropping the 10 dollars to be a part of Rembo's private server as it reduced my public MB errors to a literal zero.

(2012-05-05, 21:03)MrHaugen Wrote: Do anybody have a tip for a good index site for Lossless albums? I'm willing to pay. I'm struggling to get much hits on my current sites. And are they possible to use in Headphones at all?

Same here. That's exactly what I'm looking for.

Also, has anyone noticed that if lyrics can't be found for an album it will continuously try to add lyrics causing an endless loop with no actual processing being done?
Hi guys, I just setup headphones on an unraid server. When an album is moved to the sabnzbd list waiting to be downloaded it does not show as being in the "music" category even though i have set it up like that. It just comes up as default category. Does anyone know why this would be?
How does the Wanted (new only) work?
Holy &*^%!!!!!

The new update is unbelievable Big Grin
¡Muchas Gracias, Señor!
(2012-05-11, 17:59)mfrelink Wrote: Holy &*^%!!!!!

+1 Nod
Love the new update.

I was wondering, where do I go to report an issue? There are a few bugs with post processing that will have it continuously loop and not get around to processing any other albums. This was happening before the update. Haven't tested it after.
(2012-05-11, 18:24)Aenima99x Wrote:

+1 Nod

Seconded! This looks amazing!

Not really grooving on the "like" function at the bottom, but I can live with it.

¡Muchas Gracias, Señor!

+1
The old design was great but this is awesome !
Haven't been here for a while, but just updated and gotta chime in and agree with everyone else. New design is pretty killer. Great work!
Two things:

First, love the new interface, a big step ahead, bu tplease replace this facebook-like-thingy with an ordinary donate button. Feels like you are trying to trick people, sends of a really bad vibe.

Second, scanning my music library has no results. Not when I scan everything and not when I scan the directory of a single artist. No error messages or anything, just this:
Quote:2012-05-12 12:22:40 INFO Checking filepaths to see if we can find any matches
2012-05-12 12:22:40 INFO Completed scanning of directory: /volume1/music/Angus & Julia Stone
2012-05-12 12:22:36 INFO Scanning music directory: /volume1/music/Angus & Julia Stone
nice update, good job!
would be good if the images could be stored locally as downloading them every time seems to be unnecessary. Sadly the bug in "automatically include extras when adding an artist" is still present.
been having issues with searching for songs in headphones. for example, No results found from nzbs.org for Dia Frampton Red 2011 in the logs even though

http://www.nzbs.org/details/38c259521d71...ed-2011-C4

it exists? am i doing something wrong?
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program9