• 79(current)
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program
Uploaded a new version just now - can you test it out? It should work (it does on my machine).
Chardet needed to be imported extra in my setup.py-script - same thing was with "mako" a while back - everything should be fine now.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

(2012-10-09, 07:54)HenryFord Wrote: Uploaded a new version just now - can you test it out? It should work (it does on my machine).
Chardet needed to be imported extra in my setup.py-script - same thing was with "mako" a while back - everything should be fine now.

HenryFord, the latest Win32 build works! Thanks for your help with compiling a Windows version of Headphones!
github compare fails though
HP seems to be using a lot of CPU lately, almost 50% most of the time.
It keeps trying to process the same artists / albums over and over again.

Any ideas please?

TIA.
I can confirm this, updated it a few times over the last 2 weeks and it appears to thrash its own database and max out on CPU. This happens with either an internet or local Musicbrainz server. Am running Windows build.
Glad I'm not the only one :-)
Can't seem to be able to exit out of app- running latest version under JB 4.1.2.
I'm gonna be taking a look at the performance issues over the next few days. It wasn't really my top priority at the beginning but now it's time to get it handled, especially for those of you with big libraries.
(2012-10-22, 21:27)rembo10 Wrote: I'm gonna be taking a look at the performance issues over the next few days. It wasn't really my top priority at the beginning but now it's time to get it handled, especially for those of you with big libraries.

Rembo, there has been a update notification in headphones stating it is 25 commits behind, but the update command isnt working.. I tried to go to http://bit.ly/TOSHVL
and download the most recent build manually and that didnt seem to work either.. Is this because it is pointing to another user's branch?
Hey Rembo

just wondering if you upgraded your musicbrainz server to db version 16? I signed up with your server yesterday, but some artists seem behind. So just wondering?
The newest schema release was a bit buggy (I was using postgresql-8.4) so it took a while to update. It's grabbing the replication packets now.
Does the post processor script not work with Japanese artists? Can't get any of them to post-process. Gives these errors (took out folder names so it's easy to read):

Code:
Couldn't parse ______into any valid format.
2012-10-25 15:43:09    INFO    Couldn't parse _____ into a valid Newbin format
2012-10-25 15:43:09    INFO    Couldn't parse _____ into a valid default format

I'm adding the artists in English but noticed that they convert to Japanese letters in Musicbrainz. But it does get detected fine all the way through to post-processing where it dies and sits in my completed folder and stays as 'snatched' status in Headphones.

I also have an issue where none of my albums will find any album art from Last.fm or Amazon.
HTPC: Intel NUC BOXD34010WYKH1 | Panasonic TC-P50S30 | Denon AVR-1712, Jamo S606 HC3 5.0 | Logitech Harmony One
Server: Supermicro MBD-X10SL7-F-O | Intel Xeon E3-1231V3 | 16GB DDR1600 ECC | Fractal Design Node 804 | 3 WD Red 3TB, 3 WD Red 4TB, 1 WD Red 6TB
I have headphones working but I haven't tried to have it scan my exist library.

I have about 4000 mp3s with 650 artist.

I don't care to track all of them. But I don't want to rearrange my folder structure either.

How well does headphones handle a library of that size?
I can also confirm that Headphones is maxing out one of my cores at 100% just about 24/7. It heats my CPU up by about 10 degrees Fahrenheit.
I do have a big library, thousands of albums.
Finally got this running.
Any one seen an error where on post processing the music files themselves are not in the directory?

- music downloads
- it renames the files in the download folder
- it creates the new folder properly on the new drive
- the directory is empty and all mp3s are lost.

• 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program9