• 80(current)
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program
Hi.

Does anyone get headphones running with kere.ws as newznab provider!?
I changed the category id's as described in issue https://github.com/rembo10/headphones/issues/832 on git, but headphones would not find anything. It seems that the rss feed is empty.

Here is the Link from the Log. I xxxx my API-Key...

Code:
http://kere.ws/api?q=David+Guetta+Nothing+but+the+Beat+20&maxage=1500&apikey=xxxx&t=search&cat=4010%2C3010

Can anyone please give me an advice!?

Thanx
Efty
efty.edge: kere.ws support will be in the next update. no need to change your settings - it'll handle the categories on the backend

lar1r - i think i have a fix for your issue too, in the develop branch. But you may want to post something on github or the headphones forum (http://headphones.codeshy.com/forum) with a traceback or log or something

Silvaire - wait for the update. it'll use mbids instead of Artist - Album [Year] format to id albums which will help in cases like these

Headphones can be pretty resource hungry with a huge database. It's an issue that I'm working on. If you're seeing very high cpu usage, my suggestion for now, until a fix is up, is just to turn off library scanning (an option in the next update, or you can just leave the music library folder under the Manage tab blank)
Anyone noticed that in Manage Albums (I'm currently using skipped) when using the check all box at the top of the list, it checks all boxes but when selecting 'Mark selected albums as...' the response is "! You didn't select any albums". I have around 1000 albums in the list, not sure if this might be an issue as well.
"2012-11-06 13:53:05 INFO Couldn't parse Wiz Khalifa into any valid format. If adding albums from another source, they must be in an 'Artist - Album [Year]' format, or end with the musicbrainz release group id
2012-11-06 13:53:05 INFO Processing: Wiz Khalifa
2012-11-06 13:53:05 INFO Couldn't parse Unknown Artist into any valid format. If adding albums from another source, they must be in an 'Artist - Album [Year]' format, or end with the musicbrainz release group id
2012-11-06 13:53:05 INFO Processing: Unknown Artist
2012-11-06 13:53:05 INFO Couldn't parse Tool into any valid format. If adding albums from another source, they must be in an 'Artist - Album [Year]' format, or end with the musicbrainz release group id
2012-11-06 13:53:05 INFO Processing: Tool"

Finally getting headphones to work. Several albums are giving me this error. I've done about an hour of searching, and still cant figure out how to fix this.

Any help here? Thanks
So the good news is that it was able to search for metadata this time around, but it did still fail the rename stage:

Code:
2012-11-07 08:46:27    ERROR    Could not create folder for _______. Not moving: [Error 123] The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect: 'Z:\\Media\\Music\\Organized\\By Artist\\????'

If it helps, the artist is a popular Japanese video game music composer, whom is listed with Japanese letters in Musicbrainz, but also has a name in the alphabet--would like it to use this name when creating folders.
HTPC: Intel NUC BOXD34010WYKH1 | Panasonic TC-P50S30 | Denon AVR-1712, Jamo S606 HC3 5.0 | Logitech Harmony One
Server: Supermicro MBD-X10SL7-F-O | Intel Xeon E3-1231V3 | 16GB DDR1600 ECC | Fractal Design Node 804 | 3 WD Red 3TB, 3 WD Red 4TB, 1 WD Red 6TB
I have a question to Rembo10. Would it be possible add a feature were you could automate the import from the Last.fm library? Maybe once a day or every hour, or some other interval.

If I add an artist to my Last.fm library it would be convenient if it automatically was added to my Headphones wanted list.

What do you think?

/Anders
Hi. Just started using this program so far, and am loving it.

One thing that I am wondering is: Can a music collection be managed from multiple directories? I have my collection split in three different areas, for space reasons. Can I put multiple directory paths in the Manage "Path to Directory"?

I am running W7
Warning *** newbie question: I've got the app running but there is a command window labelled "Headphones" - must that always be there? I only ask because neither couchpotato or sickbeard have one.
(2012-11-13, 06:24)cpnewbie Wrote: Warning *** newbie question: I've got the app running but there is a command window labelled "Headphones" - must that always be there? I only ask because neither couchpotato or sickbeard have one.

You need to run it as a daemon. i.e. python headphones.py --daemon
If you're running windows, you can try copying it to headphones.pyw and running that. I didn't know about the "python headphones.py --daemon", I think I'll try that also

EDIT: I just tried the daemon switch, and it presents me with an error. It may work under linux, though. I'll stick with the .pw way for now
Has the updater been updated for the new frodo builds?
@HarryRosen https://github.com/rembo10/headphones/pull/914
It has been included in development branch so I'm guessing next update..
Sweet is it just the one file that got changed?
(2012-11-16, 01:59)HarryRosen Wrote: Sweet is it just the one file that got changed?

yep
Hi.

Can anyone please tell me how to change the directory and file structure of my exiting library, that HP can manage them!? I googled a lot and searched the forum, but the only advice i found was this...

Music/Artist/Artist - Album [Year]/Tracknumber Artist - Album (Year) - Title.mp3

But this doesen't work - 0 artist will be added, no album entry refreshed...

Thanx
Efty
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program9